New Ambra 7.1 Blu Ray Audio/ visuals; UNCOMPRESSED PCM

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The product description is a doozy. Here's a snippet:

The best AV- or Hi-Fi-systems are getting a totally new right to exist. It's self-evident that the included Blu-ray Video-Disc – delivers the pictures much more diverse, more lively and in an atmospherically more intense way – full of colorful beauty and in three-dimensional soundscapes you're welcomed to the new audiovisual perfection.

Well I liked the first SACD, so I thought I'd give it a try at just over £14 from an amazon market seller.

Aw, at first I thought this was going to be an entirely new Ambra album. This re-release is probably worth buying anyway, because afaik this originally only came out on DTS DVD. I won't upgrade myself, since the DTS already sounds fantastic.

But I highly recommend it. I'll never tire of praising the Ambra and Lichtmond discs.

Got to give these guys credit, they really give it their best shot with every format that comes along that can deliver their output (DVD-V, DVD-A, SACD.. now BDA.).

Got to give these guys credit, they really give it their best shot with every format that comes along that can deliver their output (DVD-V, DVD-A, SACD.. now BDA.).

Indeed. I for one will support this release.

Back