New Surround Master v2 - Pre-Order Roster Discussion Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website has been updated with the new decoder:
Involve Audio

wow... i love it when a mix comes together!!! 😍

After a harrowing couple of days doing "Forum Stuff", I figured it was about time to settle down with a QQ Brew, kick my feet up, and order a NEW SURROUND MASTER v2!!

Thanks to Chucky and his team for their continued support of Quadraphonics and Surround - and of QQ!

:SB

Last edited:
After a harrowing couple of days doing "Forum Stuff", I figured it was about time to settle down with a QQ Brew, kick my feet up, and order a NEW SURROUND MASTER v2!!

Thanks to Chucky and his team for their continued support of Quadraphonics and Surround - and of QQ!

View attachment 38517

Many thanks to Jon for starting this new thread! And keeping this great forum going.

View attachment 38517

Many thanks to Jon for starting this new thread! And keeping this great forum going.

Chucky - the order page doesn't recognize me as a previous customer when I enter my email & password. Will this affect my $50 discount? Or can I just ignore it & submit the purchase request?

Back