Oasis- "Heathen Chemistry" ??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/11542/Oasis-Heathen_Chemistry-Single_Layer_Multichannel_SACD

I know What's The Story (Morning Glory) was released in 5.1, but I don't ever recall seeing this one...

Never got released, not officially as far as I know? Don’t know if there are any bootlegs around?

Shame as it’s a good album. I remember ‘Stop Crying Your Heart Out’ becoming a bit of an anthem when England got knocked out of the 2002 World Cup... ‘The Hindu Times’ is a great rock song! And a couple of good tunes from Liam...

I also got excited thinking there might be a surround version of Don’t Believe The Truth but I think it turned out to be a stereo only DualDisc...

Mind you I hope it would be better then (WTS?)MG. Terrible mix, especially first half... Might have been a reason for being pulled?

Last edited:
Originally Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants was slated for multichannel SACD release but was cancelled. Never saw anything about Heathen Chemistry.
2C5C996A-3B05-45DA-BEBC-81435A002C28.jpeg

Back