Pictures Of Your Surround Collections - Please Share

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s my modest surround collection. I’m new to mutlichannel-my first 5.1 disc (Close to the Edge) arrived January 20th, and this is what I’ve acquired since then. I may have gone a little crazy in a short amount of time 😄

Edit: Blue Train is not multi—sorry!
Hang in there partner, unless your very rich it can take quite some time to build a large collection.
The good news is that today there's so much available on Apple you don't have to spend a fortune.
Good Luck. ;)

F4o9Gdu.jpg

flk30Kq.jpg

Finally got my Lord of the Rings United Cutlery mini sword collection complete, the last piece was "The Shards of Narsil" at the center of the pictures. Love the films

Regards,

love this thread 😃
Here is my collection, only a small listening room but got stuff arranged in order on both sides. There is a few years of collecting there and still lots more on my want list !

Attachments

• D88DCEC3-79E4-4AD3-B16A-1DB8B269AAE4.jpeg
    D88DCEC3-79E4-4AD3-B16A-1DB8B269AAE4.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • C048B737-FFD5-49BB-9243-A7EE2E364861.jpeg
    C048B737-FFD5-49BB-9243-A7EE2E364861.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
love this thread 😃
Here is my collection, only a small listening room but got stuff arranged in order on both sides. There is a few years of collecting there and still lots more on my want list !
You just made me jealous, you have a lot of stuff i have but much more stuff I can’t have, I only started in 2017 so more or less anything before that is funny money on ebay, what a great collection

I recently acquired some odd ball sized slabs of 100 year old redwood. I took two of them and made shelves for the surround box sets.

Except for the really big boxes, I can stack 2-5 boxes in each spot so there are like 25 box sets on the shelves.

redwood-shelves-jpg.3498860
Very cool! Thanks for sharing. (y)

Back