Pink Floyd - "Animals" 5.1 Surround Sound Mix (Blu-Ray & SACD editions out in September 2022!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continued disagreements by band members over trivial matters is delaying this release indefinitely at the moment. :(

So what else is new, lol
It always reminds me of John Paul Jones' comment at the Led Zeppelin "Celebration Day" film press conference.
When asked why it took 5 years since the concert for the film to be released, JPJ famously said "5 years is like 5 minutes to Led Zeppelin".
I'm surprised we got it out so quickly"
I think Pink Floyd operate in exactly the same way, lol

This was just posted on Y! Hope it's true and that they finally got their sh*t together.

A user on reddit claiming to have a friend who “works with Nick” says we can expect a reveal in the next few days, and that the release will be available for Christmas. Not sure how credible this is, but potentially exciting nonetheless.

Just hope that the "reveal" that Nick was referring to wasn't the US tour dates for ASOS.

The window for announcing any kind of 2018 release is getting smaller and smaller by the day.
If it is still on for 2018 I think we would have heard something by now, but you never know.
All I know is that I will be ecstatic if they actually do manage to get this released by the end of the year!

:)

Back