Pink Floyd DSOTM & WYWH 5.1 Surround SACD Reissues

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my WYWH SACD from Amazon.ca in 2013. Shipping from Acoustic Sounds to Canada is also expensive (30$).
Let me check if Amazon has it in stock again as well. I had subscribed to the Acoustic Sounds notification in case it comes back in stock and now I am here pondering with the usual buyer's dilemma, "should I get it, should I not"

I am of course happy to have been able to order this one at a decent price, but isn't it a bit odd that AS just seems to have re-issued this without much ado?

Except I can't place my order cause to change my shipping address on Acoustic Sounds I have to call their freaking office during office hours apparently.

Guy can't even move and simply change the shipping address online. What a world!

This indeed seems a bit strange. Maybe just create a new account?
Yeah I would just do that. Much less time and you always still have the old account if for some reason you ever need to reference prior purchases. Most of the etailers don't even require an account to buy things, then it's just tracked based on the order number, so really the account thing is just for frequent buyers to save a couple minutes.

I'm partial to having the 70s quad mixes of both TDSOTM and WYWH. So I searched out the Immersion box sets (US pressings) to get the 5.1 as well as 4.0 mixes of course. I would not be able to sleep at night knowing there was 70's period Pink Floyd surround mixes that I did not own. And that's just me of course.

Back