Pink Floyd - The Later Years (1987-2019) [CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Box Set]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMLOR, DSOT and PULSE. I give up, what's #4? :unsure:
Sorry, my bad. I didn't read well enough. I thought "Later Years" would cover everything we don't have yet... Animals (I'll believe it when I see it), The Wall and The Final Cut as well as everything post-Waters. Should we also expect a "Middle Years" box set?

With The Early Years and now The Later Years boxes we can safely assumed that DSOTM through The Final Cut would represent The Middle Years. 3 albums were covered via the Immersion releases, which are now out of print, so who knows?

I would really just like to hear the quad mix of Animals, if it does in fact exist. That sounds like something that would make it to a potential "Middle Years" box, if they don't put together a standalone set for Animals first.

I would really just like to hear the quad mix of Animals, if it does in fact exist. That sounds like something that would make it to a potential "Middle Years" box, if they don't put together a standalone set for Animals first.
IIRC, the Quad mix of Animals never existed. And if it did I'll bet they lost it.

Sorry, my bad. I didn't read well enough. I thought "Later Years" would cover everything we don't have yet... Animals (I'll believe it when I see it), The Wall and The Final Cut as well as everything post-Waters. Should we also expect a "Middle Years" box set?

I doubt you will see the Final Cut released by Pink Floyd....unless Waters releases it himself...it was the final and his biggest meltdown..and he is the ONLY person that got writing credits for it....

And Pulse?
It is (2xDVD release), mixed by David Gilmour & James Guthrie, but I can't remember what it is like!

I really loathed the Final Cut. I couldn't care less if they ever do anything with it or not.

Plus a thousand...Waters tried to make it all about politics and Gilmour grew tired of it...his obsession with the Falklands War and Margaret Thatcher was the final straw on the final cut...

It one of Snoooood faves :SB

Begs for 5.1 - in fact the record LP was actually recorded with some kind of Holophonics - this mighta been Snood's first experience of sound from an LP moving around even if just a lil (not from speaker to speaker) but some magical spatial sound moving .........Snood see's stars - My God, It's full of Stars :eek:

Begs for 5.1 - in fact the record LP was actually recorded with some kind of Holophonics - this mighta been Snood's first experience of sound from an LP moving around even if just a lil (not from speaker to speaker) but some magical spatial sound moving .........Snood see's stars - My God, It's full of Stars :eek:

Snood, are you sure you weren't sniffin'

See the source image

Back