Porcupine Tree The Incident DVD-A version now advertised on Burning Shed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyCuff

600 Club - QQ All-Star
All,
Not sure if I am first to break the news, but the latest PT disc is now officially advertised in DVD-Audio on the burning shed website. Release date set for March. Pre order link is disabled (says out of stock) but should be working soon.
Cheers!
Mike

All,
Not sure if I am first to break the news, but the latest PT disc is now officially advertised in DVD-Audio on the burning shed website. Release date set for March. Pre order link is disabled (says out of stock) but should be working soon.
Cheers!
Mike

Credit card trigger finger ready to fire

looks a sthough burning shed is doing a brisk business in the US with the KC dvd-a stuff. looked all over for KC in dvd-a and amazon does not specify format or did not see dvd-a. so, just ordered at BS.

looks a sthough burning shed is doing a brisk business in the US with the KC dvd-a stuff. looked all over for KC in dvd-a and amazon does not specify format or did not see dvd-a. so, just ordered at BS.

I thought the ad I saw said "exclusively at" their site. So no Amazon etc....

This is fantastic. I needed something to look forward to!

AND Neil, we believe you. You have not let us down yet.:smokin

This is fantastic. I needed something to look forward to!

AND Neil, we believe you. You have not let us down yet.:smokin

This is fantastic news indeed and now I see that you can preorder it via Burning Shed as of this morning(Feb.16).
I have placed my order and can't wait to listen to this in surround as I have it in stereo only so far.
Is it March yet(Time Flies)......

peter

Very decent price, I've pre-ordered of course. Can hardly wait to crank it up to 11.

Done; that's a terrific deal. We'll get to hear the best version in March and then Brian and I will see them again in Cincinnati on May 1st...

What a great price! This is going to sound so......... good.
Pre-order is complete and now we wait.:banana:

Hello. Yes, I WILL be great. The DTS 5.1 on the Limited Box has been great to have in the meantime. Looks I can now attempt to sell my box. March will be here sooner than later. Thanks

Mine too is preordered, and now I don't have to check the website every day! Will be interesting to compare the DTS to DVD-Audio, as I think the DTS version already sounds pretty darn good. Echo the comments on price. Even the shipping was very reasonable.

Back