Proarte Dolby Surround CDs from 1990-91

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course! I'd be more than happy to make you a copy.

I wonder if it might be more cost effective to buy it used on Amazon for 1 cent though, rather than me burn a disc and ship it to you from the UK to the USA? :eek:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/6301886291/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Your comments on Neo-6 are real food for thought, I must play around with it more.. I've kind of got cosy with PLII doing the synthesising preferring the extra Panorama & Dimension toys of PLII Music in particular to DTS Neo but I'm open to new things so I'll give it a go as I trust your judgement :)

One cent each? Hmm, I think I'll get both at those prices! :)

When I am digging through clearance bins, which I enjoy doing, I snag samplers and today discovered that I had recently (sometime last year) snagged this disc (ie. Pro Art CDX 013 Surround Sampler)
I was looking for something else today and ran across it and now since I have snagged the Shure HTS 5300 decoder I recognized the StereoSurround logo which mimics the lights on the decoder.
I will report back after I try it.

Yep ,that's the same one I have.

And FWIW I also have one that's a mixed bag ,Dolby Surround ,and SHURE HTS.

I think that the Dolby Sampler is the rare one ,or so I read somewheres on QQ.

The best Shure HTS StereoSurround CD I have ever heard is by SPIES -BY WAY OF THE WORLD on Telarc.
Too bad they only released one disc in this format. This Recording is exceptionally well done and I highly recommend it. Worse yet I sold mine ,but still have the cassette.

Anyway some pics.

Attachments

• 20211120_180507.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • 20211120_180749.mp4
    1.5 MB
Back