Riverside "Wasteland" (New Deluxe Edition with 4.1 surround DVD!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pete, how is life? Hope everything is good on your side.

I will be buying it too, the album is great (I have bought a download). so the extra tracks and a surround will be nice anyway.

Rob, doing well, thanks for asking. I was fortunate enough to see Riverside on June 1,2019 as was so surprised that they would come all the way to Vancouver Bc and sure glad that they came as they put on a great show.

None of the amazone's will ship this to Norway. :( Wonder why?:unsure:
I’m thinking it may be too new, and they just don’t have their act together yet. When I was placing my order (trying) through Amazon.ca I may have seen a little hiding text in the upper right on check out about an additional delivery fee for something like $8 and change; which would have made it the same as the overall price for my now Amazon US order, so I decided to just go with that instead. Maybe just wait a little longer and see if it gets worked out. I’m interested to know if that does happen, so please let us know what happens to your order if you get it through Amazon (eventually.). Hope this isn’t confusing?

Back cover (looks like Dolby audio only):
71DVga1NSSL._SL1200_.jpg

(n)

This however will not deter me from purchasing! It doesn’t bother me as much as some folks (I just don’t consider myself an “Audiophile”). I enjoy lots of music in CD quality or less, and as long as it was recorded cleanly I’ll be fine with it.
I always think about how much I dislike the SACD version of Layla in these circumstances- the recording matters!

Back