"Roy Orbison - The Ultimate Collection" coming to hybrid SACD on 12/18/2018

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundboy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Released through Stereo Sound of Japan.

[Pre-Order: Start to ship 18 December] ROY ORBISON / THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION (SACD/CD) / ロイ・オービソン 『アルティメット・コレクション』

"Konji Suzuki of Sony Music Studio is working on remastaring based on the best digital master that was kept abroad." - from Google Translate

Tracks:

1. Oh, Pretty Woman
2. I Drove All Night
3. You Got It
4. Crying
5. Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel)
6. In Dreams
7. Love Hurts
8. Claudette (live from Black & White Night)
9. Blue Bayou
10. Dream Baby
11. Walk On
12. Falling
13. Running Scared
14. California Blue
15. Leah
16. Mean Woman Blues
17. Crawling Back
18. Ride Away
19. Too Soon To Know
20. She’s A Mystery To Me
21. Blue Angel
22. It's Over
23. Ooby Dooby
24. Heartbreak Radio
25. Not Alone Any More
26. Handle With Care

Released through Stereo Sound of Japan.

[Pre-Order: Start to ship 18 December] ROY ORBISON / THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION (SACD/CD) / ロイ・オービソン 『アルティメット・コレクション』

"Konji Suzuki of Sony Music Studio is working on remastaring based on the best digital master that was kept abroad." - from Google Translate

And then we have the Roy Orbison DSD Stereo Downloads from Acoustic Sounds.
Based on the Original Analog Master Tapes (not from a digital copy of the Analog Master Tapes), Mastered by Bernie Grundman.... :)

Roy Orbison DSD Downloads.png

https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=roy orbison&CategoryID=372

Since I am late to this particular thread, has anyone heard this SACD and how is it?

"Black and White Night" is definitely in regular rotation on my player. An Awesome disc sonically and surroundwise and also some really great music.

Last edited:
Back