• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SACD and DVD-Audio Sales

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I am posting some extra, extra to me at least, discs on the eBay. They are all very low start prices that may even be end prices. They include some goodies like good old E. Power's Bach disc, Yes, Foos, etc. More to follow..... Just search for my Seller handle on there which is: "Anthraciteman". I have a thing for shiny black stones. I would have offered them here initially, but honestly, I have no idea what realistic pricing would be for them and every one has an opinion.

Thanks to you purchasers out there, at least two of you are QQers......at any rate, I still have the Fleetwood Mac "Say You Will" DVD-A. Yes, its not Rumours exactly, but it is the Mac and long OOP, so a mere $18 takes it plus a fiver for postage in US in a padded mailer. Any takers? Once I go through the collection I will be posting more discs for sale.

Thanks to you purchasers out there, at least two of you are QQers......at any rate, I still have the Fleetwood Mac "Say You Will" DVD-A. Yes, its not Rumours exactly, but it is the Mac and long OOP, so a mere $18 takes it plus a fiver for postage in US in a padded mailer. Any takers? Once I go through the collection I will be posting more discs for sale.

Its a great disc imho...but raise those rears/surrounds

Back