• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
This is why I may never be able to afford a new tele:

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 11.58.28 PM.png

My cart at deepdiscount's 15% off sale. Oy! Gevalt!

This is why I may never be able to afford a new tele:

View attachment 43563
My cart at deepdiscount's 15% off sale. Oy! Gevalt!

Nice cache of discs, Clement ..... but isn't that sales tax a bit excessive [10%]. In my last order from DD, I was charged 7% and the other day 8.375% which is NEW YORK CITY sales tax and not the suburbs I live in. Crazy!

At any rate, I'm thoroughly enjoying my recent $125 purchase from Presto Classical in the UK: 100 stunningly remastered RBCDs [and I'm NOT a big RBCD fan] celebrating conductor/composer Leonard Bernstein's 100th Anniversary with hardbound book in a very sturdy outer box. Thanks to poster humprof, such a GREAT deal and so many riches.

BTW, what is YOUR local sales tax?

Peace.

BTW, what is YOUR local sales tax?

Peace.
Maybe it's time for me to get outta Evanston:

Evanston, Illinois Sales Tax Rate 2019
The 10.00% sales tax rate in Evanston consists of 6.25% Illinois state sales tax, 1.75% Cook County sales tax, 1.00% Evanston tax and 1.00% Special tax. You can print a 10.00% sales tax table here. For tax rates in other cities, see Illinois sales taxes by city and county.

Well, at least I feel special . . . 1% special!
I agonized over the purchase. Even with the tax, it was the lowest price I could find on three releases I covet . . . damn vinyl in box sets! What's a surround sound addict to do? Peace

The 10.00% sales tax rate in Evanston consists of 6.25% Illinois state sales tax, 1.75% Cook County sales tax, 1.00% Evanston tax and 1.00% Special tax. You can print a 10.00% sales tax table here. For tax rates in other cities, see Illinois sales taxes by city and county.

I agonized over the purchase. Even with the tax, it was the lowest price I could find on three releases I covet . . . damn vinyl in box sets! What's a surround sound addict to do? Peace

Turn that DAMN VINYL into RETREADS, Clement. And I thought the sales tax in New York was excessive ......but then again, OUR real estate taxes ARE!

At any rate, enjoy your purchases ......we really ONLY live ONCE!

Am REALLY enjoying my buck 'n a Quarter Bernstein RBCDs ........not often a bargain like that comes along and brings me SO MUCH unfettered JOY!

Make a friend in Kenosha and ship there! 5.5%

I'm stealing Brian's thunder here, but NativeDSD just announced a "flash" sale (through Sunday, October 20) on back-catalog releases from Pentatone, which Gramophone just named label of the year. 50% off! I've never seen them offer such a huge discount. That gets prices down to where a skinflint like me is tempted....

The coupon code LABEL2019 is valid on all DSD rates available on the album pages. The Sale ends on Sunday October 20th (end of day) and excludes 2019 releases.​

Last edited:
I'm stealing Brian's thunder here, but NativeDSD just announced a "flash" sale (through Sunday, October 20) on back-catalog releases from Pentatone, which Gramophone just named label of the year. 50% off! I've never seen them offer such a huge discount. That gets prices down to where a skinflint likes me is tempted....

The coupon code LABEL2019 is valid on all DSD rates available on the album pages. The Sale ends on Sunday October 20th (end of day) and excludes 2019 releases.​

Was it you or ubertrout who 'spoiled' me when you posted the Presto [UK] Classical sale on Pentatone mch SACDs.......Some were $7 and double SACDs as low as $12! Bought a boatload .... and never looked back!

Wonder if they'll have a similar sale around November's Black Friday sales bash or at "Yuletide?"

I'm stealing Brian's thunder here, but NativeDSD just announced a "flash" sale (through Sunday, October 20) on back-catalog releases from Pentatone, which Gramophone just named label of the year. 50% off! I've never seen them offer such a huge discount. That gets prices down to where a skinflint like me is tempted....

A great chance to stock up on over 200 albums from Pentatone in DSD Multichannel at 50% Off! :)

Pentatone Flash Sale - 1200.jpg

20% Off a DSD 128 Multichannel and Stereo recording of music by Stravinsky and Tchaikovsky
Use code AOTW through Oct 25, 2019 for the savings

AOTW_homepage_banner9.png

20% Off Album of the Week - Stravinsky & Tchaikovsky

The NativeDSD Album of the Week features the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Noriaki Kitamura from NKB Record. The album includes performances of Stravinsky: "The Firebird" Suite 1919, Tchaikovsky: "Romeo and Juliet" Fantasy Overture 1880 version, and Tchaikovsky: Polonaise from Opera "Eugen Onegin".

This is a DSD 128 Stereo & Multichannel recording made at Warsaw Philharmonic Hall, Warsaw, Poland on February 6-7, 2013 using aiQualia Analog to DSD converters.
The album was produced by Hiromi Kitagawa.

"The sound of the orchestra and the hall is wonderful. You will enjoy the powerful dynamic range that shakes the hall and builds from the softest sound."

Use code AOTW at the NativeDSD Music store to receive 20% Off this fine recording through October 25, 2019. It is available in Stereo and Multichannel DSD 64 and DSD 128.

https://www.nativedsd.com/albums/NKB503-stravinsky-the-firebird-suite-tchaikovsky-romeo-and-juliet

Just a reminder: AmazonUK has further reduced the massive RUSH boxset: A Farewell to Kings including the Steve Wilson 5.1 BD~A remix .... $49 delivered to the States: https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Rush-A-Farewell-to-Kings-Blu-ray/223187/

AmazonUS' price remains @ $100 + local sales tax!

Thank you, sir, for the heads up on this one.
Enjoying the 5.1 more than I expected, another SW gem.

Arrived in two weeks with standard shipping none the worse for wear.
Originated from the French Riviera, aren't we swanky?

Cote D'Azur tracking.png

Created shelf space for the thick heavy box.
[Four LPs I'll never play, but appreciate the 12" art]
I like collecting a few over-the-top sets.

Skull ring just in time for Halloween.
A start on a portly Keith Richards costume? Hmmm... :cool:

AMAZON is having a buy 2 get 1 free Sale - Some koo boxsets available - New Abbey New Lennon and a few others - some of the McCartney boxes, a couple of the lesser Tulls and some koo other Stereo boxes. Sort from High to Low and select CD&VINYL.... U can also search

https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion...csubtag=76d1a12efa7f11e9a84fc695055d12510INT#
TARGET is having the same sale with different maybe more stuff............ Was able to get a couple Preorders (Doors Soft Parade Box & Prince 1999 Box) and The ABBEY 3 LP box - was able to save 53 bux plus had 35 dollar gift cards :rocks saved 90 plus bux there..........Me thinx a lot more items are available on the Target deal. :rocks

https://www.target.com/c/buy-2-get-1-free-mix-match/-/N-93tfb?lnk=Buy2get1free

AMAZON is having a buy 2 get 1 free Sale - Some koo boxsets available - New Abbey New Lennon and a few others - some of the McCartney boxes, a couple of the lesser Tulls and some koo other Stereo boxes. Sort from High to Low and select CD&VINYL.... U can also search

https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion...csubtag=76d1a12efa7f11e9a84fc695055d12510INT#
TARGET is having the same sale with different maybe more stuff............ Was able to get a couple Preorders (Doors Soft Parade Box & Prince 1999 Box) and The ABBEY 3 LP box - was able to save 53 bux plus had 35 dollar gift cards :rocks saved 90 plus bux there..........Me thinx a lot more items are available on the Target deal. :rocks

Thanks for the heads up Snood.....but I'll take my chances and wait for the Black Friday sales .... where I'm not under any pressure to pick from a 'weird' assortment of 'sundries!'

But you made out well, Snood ... some great deals!

Last edited:

Was able to pick up Porcupine Tree "Anesthetize" CD/DVD, "Arriving Somewhere" CD/BD, and "Coma Divine" CD set for $30 👍.

Save 20% on all 73 London Symphony Orchestra albums in DSD Multichannel and DSD Stereo through the end of October 2019
Use offer code 20YEARS for the savings.

LSOLive20_NativeDSD.jpeg.jpg

Final Days - 20% Off All 73 LSO Live DSD Recordings!

NativeDSD is celebrating 20 years of the London Symphony Orchestra's award-winning label LSO Live with 20% Off all 73 albums of their albums in DSD Stereo and DSD Multichannel.

Use offer code 20YEARS at the Native DSD Music store to receive the savings. But hurry, this sale ends at the end of October 2019 - just a few days from today.

https://lsolive.nativedsd.com/

Back