• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Sales and Discount Codes

jefe1

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Reaction score
On bestbuy the 4k Apocalypse Now 6 disc set can be ordered now black Friday special for $9.99 still $23 elsewhere
Also Alita Battle Angel 4K and 3D is $12.96

Last edited:

bgf1973

Reaction score
the Djabe sale is here! the Djabe sale is here!

I went a tad crazy:
ProductQuantityPrice
Flow DVD-Audio113 €
Witchi Tai To DVD-Audio19 €
Update 5.1 DVD-Audio + Live DVD111 €
[:hu]Táncolnak a kazlak DVD-Audio[:en]Sheafs are dancing DVD-Audio[:]19 €
Take on DVD-Audio17 €
Ly-O-Lay Ale Loya DVD-Audio18 €
Slices of life DVD Audio17 €
Down and Up DVD-Audio19 €
Forward DVD-Audio17 €
just a tad

DAMMIT! It appears as if I forgot one!

Son of a biscuit eater! Well, I'll wait until next year's sale . . . it's not like I don't have a full plate of Djabe coming!
thanks , I've just ordered all

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reaction score
the Djabe sale is here! the Djabe sale is here!

I went a tad crazy:
ProductQuantityPrice
Flow DVD-Audio113 €
Witchi Tai To DVD-Audio19 €
Update 5.1 DVD-Audio + Live DVD111 €
[:hu]Táncolnak a kazlak DVD-Audio[:en]Sheafs are dancing DVD-Audio[:]19 €
Take on DVD-Audio17 €
Ly-O-Lay Ale Loya DVD-Audio18 €
Slices of life DVD Audio17 €
Down and Up DVD-Audio19 €
Forward DVD-Audio17 €
just a tad

DAMMIT! It appears as if I forgot one!

Son of a biscuit eater! Well, I'll wait until next year's sale . . . it's not like I don't have a full plate of Djabe coming!
I did the same thing a couple of years ago - They're all excellent :)

Beefalo

Reaction score
Anyone need a subwoofer?
Black Friday sale $399 - marked down from $680

humprof

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Reaction score
John Luther Adams, Become Desert: the 5.1 mix on the DVD is lossy, but it still sounds fabulous. Like everything else from Cantaloupe Music, it's 40% off today through December 31st.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reaction score
Be careful out there!
I realized (almost too late) that the Amazon order I placed yesterday was still in my cart. I hit the order button, and discovered by checking my email that the order yesterday had actually been fulfilled and shipped. Luckily I caught it in time to edit out todays mistaken re-order, but obviously something went haywire with Amazon's ordering. :cautious:

humprof

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Reaction score
eClassical began its annual "Christmas Countdown Extravaganza" sale today. Every day through Christmas Eve, they put four different albums on sale at half price. Many titles include hi-res surround mixes.

bmoura

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Reaction score
20% Off The Pink Panther & Friends in Stereo DSD with offer code AOTW through Friday, December 6, 2019

Pink Panther and Friends - AOTW - Banner.png

THE PINK PANTHER & FRIENDS
Henry Mancini’s Classic Theme performed in 6 different interpretations by Fonè Artists.

Recorded in 2014 & 2015, this album features the classic Theme From The Pink Panther composed by Henry Mancini. Here it is performed in 6 different interpretations by Fone artists including Scott Hamilton (saxophone), Paolo Birro (piano), Alfred Kramer (drums), Peo Alfonsi (guitar), Salvatore Maiore (contrabass), Riccardo Zegna (fortepiano), Giulio Casati (trombone), Eleonora Bianchini, (vocals), Fausto Mesolella (guitar), and Enzo Pietropaolo (contrabass).

Next, the album brings us 6 Jazz, Pop and Rock standards selected by the Fone artists. Each with its own unique performance. The selected song tributes include Stumpy by Coleman Hawkins, Canyon by Peo Alfonsi, Paris Blues by Duke Ellington, Kashmir by Led Zeppelin, O Sole Mio by Eduardo Di Capua and Giovanni Capurro and Redemption Song by Bob Marley.

The album is full of compelling performances recorded in DSD 64 Stereo by Giulio Cesare Ricci, founder. and president of Fone Records. When you hear it you will understand why The Pink Panther and Friends is one of the top selling Fone DSD releases in the Native DSD Music catalog.

Save 20% on The Pink Panther & Friends in Stereo DSD this week with the code AOTW at checkout through Friday, December 6, 2019.