• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see ya 30% and raise ya ta 40%. If you click on your link above its now a 40% deal this weekend of Nov 08. They emailed it to me but you can't link to it so I clicked on the above and it also is 40 off. I have always loved HPB. Actually had an addiction when I traveled in Texas and other places.

I'll see ya 30% and raise ya ta 40%. If you click on your link above its now a 40% deal this weekend of Nov 08. They emailed it to me but you can't link to it so I clicked on the above and it also is 40 off. I have always loved HPB. Actually had an addiction when I traveled in Texas and other places.
Now if your click on that half price books link they have a coupon for 50 % OFF
the most expensive item you buy. I think that will get me off the dime and into the store.

@J. PUPSTER started a cool thread in his search for plastic sleeves
While I was clicking away on links, I found 100 polyethylene DVD sleeves on sale for $8.95 until Tuesday at noon.
Nice find @Clement, make sure when checking these out, that you consider the thickness (or depth) of your titles. The 3 mil sleeve thickness of these should be much better than the 1.5 mils I found! Just not sure they'll fit the thick titles like the Jethro Tulls :unsure:

Ordered! 😁

...annnnnd cancelled.
While I was waiting for confirmation from US, checked UK status again, dispatched with tracking number :giggle:
Price lock guarantee and no tax will save about $20, arriving in 12 days.

Last edited:
Back