Schiller - Atemlos, Super and Ultra Deluxe Editions in 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbazul

Hello,

In march Schiller released another great album called Atemlos (Breathless). If you have Schiller's Leben (Life) in SACD you know what kind of music and mixing I'm talking about: Chille out music, various guest artists, an excellent mixing, discrete and sometimes agresive. An inmersive experience, I really like it. The Super Deluxe and Ultra Deluxe editions includes 2 electronic symphonies in 5.1, both with more than 10 minutes long and also includes 10 tracks taken from the 2 cd's that are included in these editions. The Deluxe Edition only includes 1 electronic simphony and 5 tracks from the album. So my recommendation is for those who like electronic (chillout) music, this type of music is not common in 5.1. The only complain I have is that with the format: DD 5.1, not DTS neither stereo PCM in higher resolution, it's a pity.

Check amazon.de, I paid 30 euros including shipping for the Super Deluxe Edition, I think it worth every cent!

Cheers!

Just to be clear: the 2 simphonies and the 10 albums tracks are all in DD 5.1. The 2 simphonies are more like Brian Eno ambient music and the mix is really spacy... sometimes you're surrounded by a very sutil sound going allaround the speakers.
=)

Back