• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling off collection

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently unable to work due to my second fight in 3 years with Lymphoma. I need to sell off my collection of multi channel discs to help pay regular bills. I have a PDF file of close to 170 titles. These include box sets, DVD-Audio, SACD, DTS, Blu Ray and some DD concerts.
List is available by email [email protected].

Attachments

• AUDIOFORSALE-FINALX-2.pdf
    117.7 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
That's a massive shame having to part with your pride and joy in music. I hope you raise enough funds to get that condition finally put to bed.
Try and stay strong 💪💪

So sorry to hear about this. Health issues are the worst, and when compounded with financial issues can cause great stress. A vicious cycle. Good luck with everything.

Keith, I don't want to use your misfortune to get up on a soapbox, but when I hear about cases like yours--and others in our group--I get not just sad but angry. Until we live in a world where getting sick doesn't mean facing financial ruin, I'd rather see you keep the material possessions that give you joy and pleasure, and see the rest of us just give you the money you might get by selling them off. I wish you health and strength.

Keith, I don't want to use your misfortune to get up on a soapbox, but when I hear about cases like yours--and others in our group--I get not just sad but angry. Until we live in a world where getting sick doesn't mean facing financial ruin, I'd rather see you keep the material possessions that give you joy and pleasure, and see the rest of us just give you the money you might get by selling them off. I wish you health and strength.

Interestingly enough, health care was again raised as an election issue today -- I think the public is getting tired of being gouged.

Interestingly enough, health care was again raised as an election issue today -- I think the public is getting tired of being gouged.

I had a rather rude awakening when my local CVS pharmacy started posting the LIST PRICE on pills I have to take EVERY MONTH for the rest of my life for Rosacea.....My co~pay is $60 per month but the LIST on those 30 pills is a whopping $831.99 PER MONTH! Total INSANITY. Those same pills in Mexico, Canada or other parts of the world who do question Big Pharma's outrageous 'gouging' probably pay WAAAAY LESSSS. Until our U.S. Lobbyists stop being in bed with BIG PHARMA, this gouging will only continue .... unabated.

I'm rooting for you, Keith. Two friends of mine had Lymphoma and BEAT IT...and one for a SECOND time!

Last edited:
Back