• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling off collection

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm still attempting to sell off some of my box sets. Price drops on all the Genesis box sets, shipping included to lower 48 US states only:
1970-1975 (Green) 200.00
1976-1982 (Blue) 200.00
1983-1998 (Red) 120.00
1973-2007 Live (Black) 150.00
1981-2007 The Movie Box (White) 65.00

These are all Rhino US sets. DVDs have 5.1 mixes in DTS, DVD-Audio(except the Movie Box),and Dolby Digital.

I have included the 2-CD When In Rome 2007 DIsc as a bonus for The Movie Box.. This set does not include the When In Rome 2007 DVD.

Last edited:
Price drops on Jethro Tull sets, including free shipping to lower 48 US states only :
Aqualung 40th Anniversary (2 CD & 2 DVD): 75.00
A Passion Play Extended Performance (2 CD & 2 DVD): 150.00
Thick As A Brick 40th Anniversary: (1 CD & 1 DVD) Original defective disc was replaced with corrected disc: 150.00

All sets are in near mint condition.

Greetings from the Land of the Rising Sun! I am in Japan with my wife, visiting her family (and sneaking off to Disc Union stores!). I have been away from wifi for a LONG time; when I logged on yesternight, I saw two updates on Keith's fundraising site. He is in need of our prayers/positive vibes. The Lings are still $1435 away from their June goal. I have a door prize giveaway (Sketches of Spain) going to say thank you to Keith and Kelly and everyone on QQ; you can find it here. May the Higher Power of your understanding bless each and every one of you in all ways and forever; peace

The 1973-2007 Live (Black) set is sold to Fred. I bet he'll find some great bargains at Disc Union! I've seen some fantastic YouTube videos at some of the multi-story malls there!! This guy (I believe his name is Ian) is primarily a vinyl collector, but has some amazing shopping videos from Japan on YouTube.
HiViNyws channel

The Genesis Blue Box is sold. Only the Red and White boxes are left. If the Jethro Tull sets aren't sold by 7-15, I'll be putting them on eBay. Thanks to all who have purchased.

Thick As A Brick is sold. Aqualung and A Passion Play (Extended Performance) are still available.
The Genesis 1983-1998 (Red) 120.00 and the Genesis 1981-2007 The Movie Box (White) 65.00 are still available.

Back