• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling off collection

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really never can find the right words for these situations - if there really are any "right words."

We all hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and wait and see how it goes....definitely sending my thoughts, prayers and general all 'round good vibes your way.

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. Just wanted to let you know that I have gained some improvement over the last several weeks. My weight was down to 136 lbs a few weeks ago. As of Tuesday, I had gained up to 148. For reference, my weight was at 195 when I left the hospital in February. Your support and the support of others here at QQ have really encouraged Kelly and me during this uphill battle.
My biggest struggle now is with Bells Palsy. The left side of my face is collapsed. The difficulties include limited ability to swallow both food and water, extreme dry mouth, and difficulty speaking clearly. I have read that it often heals within 6 months, so I am hopeful to regain my ability to eat regular food, to drink directly from a cup or bottle instead of through a straw, and to be able to talk and sing normally.

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. Just wanted to let you know that I have gained some improvement over the last several weeks. My weight was down to 136 lbs a few weeks ago. As of Tuesday, I had gained up to 148. For reference, my weight was at 195 when I left the hospital in February. Your support and the support of others here at QQ have really encouraged Kelly and me during this uphill battle.
My biggest struggle now is with Bells Palsy. The left side of my face is collapsed. The difficulties include limited ability to swallow both food and water, extreme dry mouth, and difficulty speaking clearly. I have read that it often heals within 6 months, so I am hopeful to regain my ability to eat regular food, to drink directly from a cup or bottle instead of through a straw, and to be able to talk and sing normally.

It's a joy to see you back here in person, Keith. It sounds like you've still got some challenges ahead, but it's good that you're putting on weight, and we all hope that with the support of your family and friends and community--and the healing power of multichannel music!--you continue to improve.

Back