• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling off collection

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a joy to see you back here in person, Keith. It sounds like you've still got some challenges ahead, but it's good that you're putting on weight, and we all hope that with the support of your family and friends and community--and the healing power of multichannel music!--you continue to improve.
Well said! I echo these sentiments, Keith! You are a blessing to me. I hope to meet you someday and listen to music of your choice. I know I needed to find some solace in multichannel music after watching a particular playoff baseball game yesterday (grr). You and yours remain in my thoughts and prayers. Stay surrounded, comrade! I wish you the peace that passes understanding.

Last edited:
OK- got to see my #2 son married this past weekend. I even did a slow dance with the wife.
Now, I'm trying to sell some more sets.

Genesis Red Box, 1983‐1998 Genesis; Invisible Touch; We Can’t Dance;
…Calling All Stations; Genesis 1983‐1998
Extras
$90.00 including shipping to lower 48 US States.

Genesis White Box, 1981‐2007 The Movie Box Three Sides Live (1 DVD); The Mama Tour (1
DVD); Live at Wembley Stadium (1 DVD); The
Way We Walk Live in Concert (1 DVD); The
Movie Box 1981‐2007 Extras 50.00 including shipping to lower 48 states.

Jethro Tull 40th Anniversary sets:
A Passion Play 90.00 including shipping to lower 48 US States.

Aqualung 70.00 including shipping to lower 48 US States.

I am currently unable to work due to my second fight in 3 years with Lymphoma. I need to sell off my collection of multi channel discs to help pay regular bills. I have a PDF file of close to 170 titles. These include box sets, DVD-Audio, SACD, DTS, Blu Ray and some DD concerts.
List is available by email [email protected].
My thoughts are with you....

OK- I really want to sell these. The Genesis Red Box is now 80.00 including shipping to lower 48 states.
The Genesis Movie Box is SOLD.
The Jethro Tull 40th Anniversary A Passion Play Box is now 80.00 including shipping to lower 48 states.
Jethro Tull Aqualung 60.00 including shipping to lower 48 US States.

Back