Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water"- Multichannel SACD - Cancelled

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But even worse that if it's multi-channel or not....is....does this thing even exist? If it doesn't exist, I don't care if it's Atmos... :)

I question it's existence....this appears to be the classic amazon screw up.... but if it actually is a SACD...I don't care if it's stereo or mono or whatever...I'd buy it...at least we won't have to wait very long to find out...

Good question. Since its suppose to ship tomorrow it will be interesting to see if there are any changes in the listing!!! :yikes

I was thinking the same. Never seen the site before an I've looked across the globe for discs and deals.

For a much sought after title that was 'officially canceled' by SONY Japan, seems this title has taken on mythical proportions. Perhaps the venders still listing this DIDN'T GET THE MEMO!

The real shame is why NO explanation was given for the cancelation: Masters in bad shape, artist approval denied or OTHER?

Maybe the venders advertising this title will ship out a SQ~encoded BOTW RBCD in a 7" sleeve and call it a day :ugham:

Hey, can't blame a guy for trying...LMAO

Hello!
Firstly, we sincerely apologize you that the item "Bridge Over Troubled Water - 7inch Mini LP SACD Hybrid Limited Edition", according to the manufacturer info it is no longer available due to its sales discontinuation.
We will fully refund to you in a day.
We are so sorry for this inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,
discsjapan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today Amazon says they are 'temporarily out of stock' !!

I actually contacted Amazon US and here is a transcript of the chat (and no, the person REALLY WAS "Simon"!!!)
Simon: As II have checked and confirmed that this item is not available in the stock, However as soon as it gets available we will ship it and we´ll also send you the e-mail regarding that.
Me: Ok, I will keep my order active! There's a big mystery about this SACD release.
Was it ever in stock? That's the big question.
Simon: Yes.
And don´t worry I´ll also forward this request to our concern team and will make soon available in our stock.
Me: Great, thanks! btw, if you are Simon, where is Garfunkle? <joking 8')>
Simon: It will also get reflected asap, just kidding :D
Me: K, thanks! A lot of people are puzzled by how this item appears and then disappears and then appears again!
Simon: Don´t worry we´ll soon send you a confirmation regarding this.

Needless to say, that "Yes." was ambiguous :mad:@:

I actually contacted Amazon US and here is a transcript of the chat (and no, the person REALLY WAS "Simon"!!!)
Simon: As II have checked and confirmed that this item is not available in the stock, However as soon as it gets available we will ship it and we´ll also send you the e-mail regarding that.
Me: Ok, I will keep my order active! There's a big mystery about this SACD release.
Was it ever in stock? That's the big question.
Simon: Yes.
And don´t worry I´ll also forward this request to our concern team and will make soon available in our stock.
Me: Great, thanks! btw, if you are Simon, where is Garfunkle? <joking 8')>
Simon: It will also get reflected asap, just kidding :D
Me: K, thanks! A lot of people are puzzled by how this item appears and then disappears and then appears again!
Simon: Don´t worry we´ll soon send you a confirmation regarding this.

Needless to say, that "Yes." was ambiguous :mad:@:

Wow, talk about DEDICATION!

Amazon's becoming the new postal service: Neither rain, nor sleet nor snow will keep the mail from being delivered.....even when it 'remotely' doesn't exist in the first place.

:yikes, halbroome, I feel a nice juicy Amazon CREDIT coming your way. :banana:

Back