Simon & Garfunkel's "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme" on MoFi Stereo SACD in 2018

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this price goes down at amazon UK...I pre ordered mine from Music Direct with a promo code for $25.49 and since I ordered 2 I got free shipping...... and no tax(y)
Ugh.... I thought you and I had a conversation about this disc........and I told you I wanted "my own" physical copy....didn't I? I can't find an order anywhere......geez...

I just got that email too and I was checking on amazon US and still no listing yet..

Well, I suppose, those of us who pre~ordered will be Going to Scarborough Fair and Feelin' Groovy soon even though MD's website still lists the SACD as TBA.

CMFSA2199.jpg

Cantamos and Illuminations. Also picked up the Angela Bofill twofer in stereo. Couldn't say no to that one given that she was popular when I was growing up in Bronx, New York.

Of course, the Cantamos purchase then led me to purchase Crazy Eyes and Stills, both in DTS CD, from discogs. And Music From Big Pink from Wally World. I think I'm done for awhile(unless the White Album is released in Giles Martin stereo/5.1 remixes - or Dutton Vocalion announces some more quad releases - or the Doobies Quadio Box is released...). And, yeah, I still haven't made it through Bitches Brew. And my Hendrix AP SACDs are slated to ship next month...

And what, NO upcoming MoFi S&G Stereo SACD of Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Tyme?

What kind of Bronx Boy are you?

Connector_Entrance.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I do already own that one as a 24/192 FLAC file. And, as much as I like MFSL, I'm not 100% certain(no one is) that PSR&T will ever actually be released by MFSL.

Anyway, S&G are from Queens, New York.

If you want to find me, I'll be with Julio down by the schoolyard.

I can understand how you feel about MOFI...BUT...that one will be arriving no later than 6 weeks(y)

ImportCD is showing a release date of 10/26/18 for S&G's PSRT.........P.S. Glad I didn't order from them....$15 more expensive than MusicDirect* + s/h: https://www.importcds.com/parsley-sage-rosemary-and-thyme/821797219969

BTW, ImportCD has jacked up all their MoFi Stereo SACD prices by a whopping $13 each. What's going ON?

*when they had their 20% off sale

edit: Bummer: Music Direct still lists it as TBA! Maybe it got stuck in a TYME WARP! https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...mary-and-Thyme-(Numbered-Edition-Hybrid-SACD)

Last edited:
Back