Simon & Garfunkel's "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme" on MoFi Stereo SACD in 2018

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
\

When the opening guitar attack on "Patterns" hit me in the gut, I knew this SACD remaster was something VERY special.
Yes, I read your remark on that before listening. I agree. My favourite track on the whole of the album has always been The Dangling Conversation, the expansion of the soundstage is remarkable and takes this track to whole new level.

You all have beaten me into submission with your stellar reviews, so I just ordered it from The Moose. They don't have them in stock but they claimed that they could get them within 1 to 3 weeks. We shall see as their order page then changed to say, "Out of stock rare item. We will try to get it for you." Yet another search for a GRAIL?

You all have beaten me into submission with your stellar reviews, so I just ordered it from The Moose. They don't have them in stock but they claimed that they could get them within 1 to 3 weeks. We shall see as their order page then changed to say, "Out of stock rare item. We will try to get it for you." Yet another search for a GRAIL?

Nah...not hard to get....here it is and keep in mind that you can get free shipping with a $49 order so look around and find something else you like...but first cancel your Moose order...and keep in mind that Music Direct might be having a sale soon...maybe Veteran's Day or Thanksgiving...no rush to get that one:D..and also Black Friday is looming..

Last edited:
Thanks to the recommended link above, I just ordered this SACD of PSR&T.
After reading this discussion I felt compelled to.
Has anyone compared it to the 2014 remastered edition for artistic and HiFi qualities?

Got free shipping too after adding on the Snarky Puppy release ~ Culcha Vulcha 2LP set.
Free USPS/orders $49-99, & free FedEx over $99.

Back