Tangerine Dream - In Search Of Hades pre-order live

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comments on the pre-order SDE site say that there is a pause in pre-ordering until Thursday.

Hot item? "Behind the scene logistics" is the reason . . . software issue? At any rate, I'm holding off a bit.

The "suits" want their moment in the sun...translation...they want an official announcement of the release🧐...those brash hooligans from Canada had the audacity of posting a pre order ahead of the "official" announcement...geeze..what were they thinkingo_O

It's beautiful:

41KKeWyjR-L.jpg

Thanks.
Quite a delusion... only Phaedra and Ricochet in 5.1. I love Phaedra but i can't buy 18 disc for just one intresting...

Well, not quite: Ricochet in 5.1 [complete] and only 2 tracks from Phaedra [out of 4] are in TRUE 5.1 .... the rest are UPMIXES and there will be a newly released SW 5.1 remix of the unreleased soundtrack to Oedipus Tyrannus. And 16 RBCDs ....... NO THANKS!

Last edited:
So, not only 2 discs out of 18 but with upmixes too... no way. If Phaedra mch comes out as a standalone release i may get it.

I'm almost certainly out, except for standalones...

DITTO, Mike. And you can do a Life In Surround on ABSOLUTE CONTROL .......How through examination of conscience [and total consciousness] you actually resisted not 1 but three Steve Wilson 5.1 remixes because the majority of the set was NOT in surround [like 16 RBCDs worth].

Personally, why settle for a Tangerine when you can feast on an 🍏 [hopefully, ABBEY ROAD in 5.1 by year's end]

Proud of you, buddy!

Last edited:
More U.S. retailers have it listed:

Import CDs: $143.39
Deep Discount: $164.93
Amazon: No price listed yet

Still not listed at The Moose.
Great, answers my question. I do think I'll wait a little longer to see what shakes out price wise as Import CD's lists a release date of 6/21/2019.
I actually prefer ordering from The Moose, I like their customer support.

Back