'The Beatles' - The White Album Listening Thread - Your thoughts

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had a problem with the surround menu from this blu-ray disc? I finally got this today but it will not advance out of the stereo mode.

I have already tried two other blu-ray discs (with no problems) to eliminate system failure.

Any advice before I request a return label from Amazon would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

Has anyone had a problem with the surround menu from this blu-ray disc? I finally got this today but it will not advance out of the stereo mode.

I have already tried two other blu-ray discs (with no problems) to eliminate system failure.

Any advice before I request a return label from Amazon would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

I do think some early reports from a couple people here had some disc issues :unsure:

Well I finally got the disc to cooperate, I had to scroll through the song list and make it skip down to the audio options, (which it wouldn't allow me to do earlier).
Attempts to use the Oppo -95 remote on the fly gave me a "Operation blocked by disc" message.

I will post my review of the album after some more listening.

Thanks everyone for your input,
Robert

Hey RD1 - If Snood were you Snood would still request a replacement - they send one out replacement pronto and you have a month to return the other - who knows maybe the new disc works fine and has a better box or insides - Frankenstein the 2 \o/

Really shouldn't be that hard to navigate :unsure:

Hey RD1 - If Snood were you Snood would still request a replacement - they send one out replacement pronto and you have a month to return the other - who knows maybe the new disc works fine and has a better box or insides - Frankenstein the 2 \o/

Really shouldn't be that hard to navigate :unsure:

Snood, I will do that later on if I still am having difficulties, but I will first see if the problem can/will resolve itself.

I will do that later on if I still am having difficulties…

Backup your BD now, then backup all your other music BDs.

It’a well documented that Blu-ray disc failure is quite common. I’ve had quite a few, both BDA and BDV. Don’t wait until after a disc fails, do it now.

Back