The Next XTC Surround Sound Release...The Complete Dukes Of Stratosphear!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mxmj88q1gL1s39si2o1_500.jpg

E.I. E.I. Owens and Sir John Johns (respectively)

Plus the postcards look very beautiful (even without the signatures)
EEXO30XXYAAFy_g

:)

For those who ordered from Burning Shed:

Sir John Johns and the notoriously reclusive E.I. E.I. Owen will each sign a number of cards for initial buyers of Psurroundabout Ride (the cards will be randomly allocated, so purchasers may get either signature with their purchase).

:p
Does this mean I have to purchase two copies and take my chance that I’ll get one of each signature? :unsure:😬

Just got an email that the release has been pushed back a week:
Hi

Thanks for your order for the Dukes reissue.

We are sorry to say that the release date has been put back to 18th October 2019 due to manufacturing issues with the 200g vinyl.

There is an outside chance that the date might go back again to October 25th if the vinyl does not arrive in the UK in time (the LPs are made and are just waiting to be assembled so we are hoping that this won't be necessary).

We apologise for any inconvenience.

On the plus side, the signed postcards have arrived from Sir John John and E.I. E.I. Owen and are ready to be packed!

I wondered why there were two emails (including the blank one), but it's probably an expediate way to explain why to everyone without having two different messages. Weird the vinyl would hold up the discs, though.

Back