The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right into hops, no sour today as Mrs D felt like a dark belgian ale. For me, it's a can of Boxing Bear "Albu-murky" hazy IPA, a DDH mosaic hop limited version (6.5% abv).
[IMG]

A single I picked up to try - Clown Shoes "Zen Garden" NEIPA (6.75 abv, ibu n/a). Kinda average, not sure if it wants to be juicy or hoppy so it goes for the mushy middle.
[IMG]

Had a REALLY nice Raspberry Sour from Avery. They continue to be my absolute favorite Colorado brewery. Top notch stuff.
Like that one too. We have a bottle of the Ginger Sour in the fridge to try sometime soon.

Sharing with Mrs D, a new batch (canned this time too) of Ex Novo "Hello, My Name Is Indigo Montoya" citrus sour (5.4% abv, 46 ibu). Good stuff!
[IMG]

Last night, a couple familiar ones while watching a movie with Mrs D....

La Cumbre "Sun Fade v2019" NEIPA (7.2% abv, ibu n/a)
[IMG]

Then La Cumbre "Full Nelson v2019" DIPA (9.0% abv, ibu n/a but pretty high)
[IMG]

Today we went out for lunch at Nexus Brewery's newest spot dubbed "Nexus Blue" where they serve up assorted BBQ/smokehouse offerings...we shared a brisket sandwich and some fried okra. I sampled and then ordered a glass of the "8 of 9" blood orange wheat beer (5.6% abv, 21 ibu). Really nice brew, we ended up bringing home a growler of it for company tomorrow.
[IMG]

Last night, a couple familiar ones while watching a movie with Mrs D....

La Cumbre "Sun Fade v2019" NEIPA (7.2% abv, ibu n/a)
[IMG]

Then La Cumbre "Full Nelson v2019" DIPA (9.0% abv, ibu n/a but pretty high)
[IMG]

Today we went out for lunch at Nexus Brewery's newest spot dubbed "Nexus Blue" where they serve up assorted BBQ/smokehouse offerings...we shared a brisket sandwich and some fried okra. I sampled and then ordered a glass of the "8 of 9" blood orange wheat beer (5.6% abv, 21 ibu). Really nice brew, we ended up bringing home a growler of it for company tomorrow.
[IMG]

Even though I don't respond much to your beer posts...I love them. Keep it up my man. I LOVE BEER!

Even though I don't respond much to your beer posts...I love them. Keep it up my man. I LOVE BEER!
Beer is a man's best friend....that IS what John Cale sings isn't it....at least that's how I hear it ;)

Sharing with Mrs D - Boxing Bear Guava Gose (4.7% abv, 10 ibu). Superb gose, really nice balance of the fruit and the pucker.
[IMG]

And now, a can of Left Hand Brewing (Longmont, CO) raspberry milk stout (5.7% abv, 23 ibu). The raspberry is pretty subtle but definitely in there, actually works pretty well tho' a raspberry/chocolate version might be better.
[IMG]

Back