The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s my first beer for the weekend. San Francisco’s own Anchor Steam Brewing Co. (Porter 5.6% ABV)

1567813577178.jpeg

Anchor Porter. Anchor Brewing Company. Notes: With deep black color, a thick, creamy head, rich chocolate, toffee and coffee flavors, and full-bodied smoothness, Anchor Porter® is the epitome of a handcrafted dark beer. ... The brew is hopped at a high rate, and naturally carbonated.

Source: Beer Advocate

I do as well. Maybe not a month, but a week or two once or twice a year, and I very very rarely open a beer during the week...just don't need *that* problem!

Sour done with, now one of those Ex Novo Brewing "Fresh Hop Eliot" IPA's (6.6% abv, 65 ibu). Very very good. Crisp, fruity up front and a dandy finish. I'm fairly sure I'll see offerings from La Cumbre and Bosque in the next week or two, maybe Boxing Bear as well...it's going to be a very happy hoppy autumn.
[IMG]

I do as well. Maybe not a month, but a week or two once or twice a year, and I very very rarely open a beer during the week...just don't need *that* problem!

Sour done with, now one of those Ex Novo Brewing "Fresh Hop Eliot" IPA's (6.6% abv, 65 ibu). Very very good. Crisp, fruity up front and a dandy finish. I'm fairly sure I'll see offerings from La Cumbre and Bosque in the next week or two, maybe Boxing Bear as well...it's going to be a very happy hoppy autumn.
[IMG]
That glass looks like one the crew of the enterprise would be using when drinking.

Back