The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, Friday...beer o'clock at it's a can of just released today La Cumbre "Wet Hopped Elevated" IPA v2019 (7.2% abv, lots of ibu). Crisp and clear, piney and dank, and very smooth...total winner....I bought three 4-packs but I may need to grab some more. Oh, just notice I passed 3000 Untappd checkins recently!
[IMG]

26%...that's potent....I hope you are sharing, or have the day off tomorrow!
379 bottles were crafted I have 3 of them thats almost 1% of the worlds supply. They sit here. I have better things to do as you can see I do not fuck around. This is potent and time spent drinking beer is time taken away from smoking this. NO DAYS OFF
IMG_1646flipcrop.jpg

First test pour after connecting the keg to the Co2 line a few days ago, looking (and tasting pretty nice), this years home brew Oktoberfest marzenbier:
[IMG]

Sharing with the step-son-in-law, the last of the little growler of Bosque Brewing "A-Dough-Rebel" milkshake IPA (6.5% abv, 50 ibu).
[IMG]
This is the issue with your image posts: you begin with "IMG alt="(BRACKET)IMG(BRACKET)"," the alt text containing both open and close brackets. The software interprets this as a new image embed code, not alt text, despite the quotes. Furthermore, the alt text of "(BRACKET)IMG(BRACKET)" is pretty useless. I'd suggest simply eschewing it in favor of simple image posting without alt text, or entering useful alt text without brackets. Then we will all be able to see your images.

This is the issue with your image posts: you begin with "IMG alt="(BRACKET)IMG(BRACKET)"," the alt text containing both open and close brackets. The software interprets this as a new image embed code, not alt text, despite the quotes. Furthermore, the alt text of "(BRACKET)IMG(BRACKET)" is pretty useless. I'd suggest simply eschewing it in favor of simple image posting without alt text, or entering useful alt text without brackets. Then we will all be able to see your images.

Hmm...I usually just click the "insert image" button on the toolbar and paste in the url, but sometimes I do copy/paste from my post over at that other place - perhaps that is what corrupts the code a bit....but they always show up for me both on the computer and the phone so I never thought twice about it??

OK, everybody talking about the beer they drink, I guess I'll toss my hat into the ring. When I sit in the sweet spot, I always have a shot of Southern Comfort and a bottle of Honey Brown "Extra Rich" Lager beer. That's my beer and I'm sticking to it.
The Quadfather

Today we start with an Oktoberfest sampling...Bells, Weihenstephaner and our home brew (in the middle of the bottom pic). Granted, the two bottles are not the best rated but in all honesty I really did enjoy our home-brew best.
Okt-Festbiers2019.jpg

Back