They Seem Like Owls, debut album Strangers CD/DTS DVD-V with Bruce Soord 5.1 mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That email address must be dead as my message could not be delivered. I paid $10 but didn't see 5.1 anything in the formats listed. If there it's not labelled as such?

That email address must be dead as my message could not be delivered. I paid $10 but didn't see 5.1 anything in the formats listed. If there it's not labelled as such?
There are recent comments on the bands facebook...so I hope that Dan will soon reply to your purchase and mine!!
I have not had a message could not be delivered email.

Just got a reply from Dan with download links and postage confirmation.

Last edited:
There are recent comments on the bands facebook...so I hope that Dan will soon reply to your purchase and mine!!
I have not had a message could not be delivered email. Just got a reply from Dan with download links and postage confirmation.
What email did he respond with? This is the one that bounced on me: [email protected]

Hi everyone, I think some activity on the forum here generated a few sales yesterday. :)

Just wanted to make sure I was able to get a hold over everyone. Let me know if you still have any issues getting a hold of the 5.1.

Incidentally, has anyone come across a 5.1 purchase on bandcamp.com that's easier to access? Unfortunately, I think a follow-up email is the only way?

Dan

Seems many members at QQ likely purchased the original CD/DVD combo with 5.1 mix. Hey @sjcorne any chance for a poll on this title? I know there are likely no new copies to buy, but you might think folks could find used copies on ebay or discogs. Not sure. I have no plans on selling mine. Still love the title.

Back