Universal Music to Remix Thousands of Songs Into Dolby Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when was the Gilmour Live in Pompeii released as an Atmos mix? My BR isn't Atmos. Is Amazon streaming a theatrical release? Some special version? Something processed into Atmos? Is it an error?

So when was the Gilmour Live in Pompeii released as an Atmos mix? My BR isn't Atmos. Is Amazon streaming a theatrical release? Some special version? Something processed into Atmos? Is it an error?

Yeah, not sure... 🤔 I downloaded one of the tracks from R.E.M and the file didn’t seem big enough to contain a MCH mix to me, from the look of it...

Just rechecked today and Kraftwerk 3D has disappeared... I’m thinking they might just be placeholders for the moment?

I used the Amazon HD desktop app. I have to pay a couple of extra quid on top of the normal price for HD and update to the newest version...

I doubt they wouldn’t have them in the US... Probably just timing as I think the official release is in November?
Maybe it's the timing. I've got the exact same thing you have. Desktop Amazon HD app latest version and get 0 results. :-(

Back