Unofficial Quadio Future Title Poll (Please Vote)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1970's WEA quad titles would you BUY if they were released as Quadio Discs?

• Total voters
I feel bad for the people that don't have the capable equipment to play a Blu-ray Disc but this this the format that I hope they continue to release the quads on. Also, downloads if possible even if it was only offered in a 24/48 version to save download time and space.

Or the people who can't play multichannel downloads - or multichannel at all.
Best bet is to have a system that can handle multiple formats. Then you should be all set.

In all likelihood trademarked by Rhino, it was/is the name of their quad release program. Sorry, no "ML Quadio" releaser of "Acid Quadio" for you. :):):)

not so fast bucko - I looked it up!

skip navigationU S P T O Seal [home] United States Patent and Trademark Office
Home|Site Index|Search|FAQ|Glossary|Guides|Contacts|eBusiness|eBiz alerts|News|Help

Trademarks > Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)

TESS was last updated on Sun Jul 9 05:21:03 EDT 2017

TESS Homepage New User Form Structured Form Search Free Form Search Browse Dictionary Index Search OG Bottom On-line Help
Logout Please logout when you are done to release system resources allocated for you.
Record 1 out of 1
LINK TO TSDR LINK TO TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENTS LINK TO TTAB VUE ( Use the "Back" button of the Internet Browser to return to TESS)
Mark Image
Word Mark QUADIO
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Carrying cases,...and control devices in the nature of digital audio control for use with electrical, electronic, and computer devices. FIRST USE: 20151224. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20151224
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 86872180
Filing Date January 12, 2016
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Owner (APPLICANT) LALTITUDE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY CALIFORNIA 17128 COLIMA RD. #209 HACIENDA HEIGHTS CALIFORNIA 91745
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date October 29, 2016

TESS Homepage New User Form Structured Form Search Free Form Search Browse Dictionary Index Search OG Top On-line Help
|.HOME | SITE INDEX| SEARCH | eBUSINESS | HELP | PRIVACY POLICY

I feel bad for the people that don't have the capable equipment to play a Blu-ray Disc but this this the format that I hope they continue to release the quads on. Also, downloads if possible even if it was only offered in a 24/48 version to save download time and space.

A Blu-Ray player is cheaper than most of the discs we all have been buying lately....

Dylan and Zappa would be my primary choice but they are no longer a part of WEA , so no Quadio for them.

Therefore I'd have to say Joni and Jackson , and that would also go for any mixed unreleased or withdrawn quad or 5.1 titles by these two artists . :D

Oops, i didn't see to not vote for them all til after i did, sorry. But i definitely would buy them all, but i wish i had seen the first post before i voted for them all, there are a few i would prefer, so i will list them here. Both the eagles, joni mitchell court and spark, carly simon greatest, zappa apostrophe, james gang. Those would be my first choices.

Back