Van Morrison Moondance Deluxe Boxet with Bluray 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does have the ES mix -- AT LAST!!!

yes its a cash grab piss-take but i'm really past caring how these things are packaged/presented now, it's just a blessed relief to get the damned mix at all nowadays..!!!

Yeah it's another huge box I don't need when all I want is the 5.1 mix, but at the same time $75 IMO is a GREAT price for 4 CDs & 1 Blu-Ray.
Considering I paid more for the Pink Floyd, Quadrophenia, and Aqualung sets, this is a price I'm willing to take a gamble on.

with the linen bound book packaging this upcoming set reminds me of the Boz Scaggs Dig DVD-A..! (which contained another gorgeous Elliot Scheiner 5.1 mix!) (y)

918Isc8ftqL._SL1500_.jpg
yeah it looks very good!
nice that this can probably fit alongside the majority of my 5.1 titles. :)

OMG!! A great album - $75.00 here we go again! this makes me sick. Then they wonder about the format. SOB's if they sold the BD individually, as an option, I'm sure there are dedicated fans who will still buy the big set. I'm sick of this crap. I want the Tull BD so bad, but being unable to earn gainful employment sucks. What about us disabled vets?
Man I could spit blue over this! I love Van and Moondance!

Nothing on amazon.co.uk yet. Much as I'd like to get it sooner I'd rather avoid the import duty & VAT!

Nothing on amazon.co.uk yet. Much as I'd like to get it sooner I'd rather avoid the import duty & VAT!
I don't think you need to be concerned. It's not on Amazon.ca yet either. I'd be really surprised if it doesn't show up on both of these sites in the next few weeks. No doubt you will have the opportunity to order it from amazon.co.uk.

Very, very exciting! Not only do we get the long-lost 5.1 mix, but it's also in hi-res on Blu Ray!

Thankfully, it's not a huge box with tons of garbage in it. Yeah it's pricey and let's face it, I don't think I will ever listen to discs 2-4. I mean, how many session takes of the same song in a row can you bear? But since this is a nice, handy set that fits into my room, I'm buying it.

Very, very exciting! Not only do we get the long-lost 5.1 mix, but it's also in hi-res on Blu Ray!

Thankfully, it's not a huge box with tons of garbage in it. Yeah it's pricey and let's face it, I don't think I will ever listen to discs 2-4. I mean, how many session takes of the same song in a row can you bear? But since this is a nice, handy set that fits into my room, I'm buying it.

Its amazing isn't it!! :D

I've ranted away here at QQ about this one being MIA for years and we're finally getting it!!!! :banana:

you never know, we might still get the Warner 5.1's of Paul Simon's "Graceland", Rod Stewart's "A Night On The Town" & Jean-Luc Ponty's "Cosmic Voyager" that were promised all those years ago (maybe in similar sweet little blu-ray audio & cd linen-bound cutesy books like this! woo!! I'd buy all that lot too and I reckon scores here at QQ would too!

This Moondance Deluxe is gonna be huge! Here's hoping it's the start of more great things to come in 5.1 BD-A from Warners! (y)

Its amazing isn't it!! :D

I've ranted away here at QQ about this one being MIA for years and we're finally getting it!!!! :banana:

you never know, we might still get the Warner 5.1's of Paul Simon's "Graceland", Rod Stewart's "A Night On The Town" & Jean-Luc Ponty's "Cosmic Voyager" that were promised all those years ago (maybe in similar sweet little blu-ray audio & cd linen-bound cutesy books like this! woo!! I'd buy all that lot too and I reckon scores here at QQ would too!

This Moondance Deluxe is gonna be huge! Here's hoping it's the start of more great things to come in 5.1 BD-A from Warners! (y)

I hope this means WB is going to put out lots of Blu Ray Audio in time for Xmas .
I hope there is Gordon Lightfoot- sundown since there was a quad mix of it.

hope this means WB is going to put out lots of Blu Ray Audio in time for Xmas .
I hope there is Gordon Lightfoot- sundown since there was a quad mix of it.

And they will all be in box sets! MY own personal nightmare! Everything is for sale! All the great music-in 5.1 high res, and I'm stuck with $0.25 in my pocket. Then I get money! run out and they are all gone and OOP! (re ocurring nightmare)

Back