George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer…I just placed my order with ImportCDS today

Well you can always dump the contents into a crate from Crate and Barrel and pretend, MM!

R.15cd00ee133a1d92e8c29d384f437daa

Listening now. Wah Wah brought tears to my eyes. Everything is so much clearer and cleaner. The monophonic wall of sound is now a 360° dome of sound. And the amazing reverb on George’s voice is perfect. It’s never sounded better.

I finally got my system back up and running yesterday afternoon. :SB So my understanding of this ATMOS layer is that I can select it from the disc and my Oppo 205 will decode it as 7.1 Dolby True HD. So although I do not have ATMOS, the resulting 7.1 sound field should be more immersive than the DTS 5.1 layer. Yes?
That was my experience with "Gimme Some Truth". My comment, which I see you read and liked: "I have a 5.1 system and my Oppo (UDP-205) can downmix the Dolby Atmos into a 5.1 mix. I constantly switched between the DTS HD-MA 5.1 and the Atmos for comparison. I agree with the general sentiment that the DTS 5.1 is nowhere near as good as the Atmos mix."

So fingers crossed the same happens with this release.

Well I ordered via the George Harrison Website (so Townsend Music) and everybody who didn't gets theirs before release date! Me, mine will be delivered sometime tomorrow ......................... assuming one of those darn ******* gn*mes doesn't get to it first

Back