ELP - Trilogy 5.1 ELP facebook reports October 21st, 2014

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DennisMoore Jr.

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Let's start a new thread for Trilogy, if we may. I have a good feeling about this one, the packaging AND the 5.1 remix.

ELP's facebook page reports October 21st for Trilogy

https://www.facebook.com/elp.digest

"If you are in the USA the release date for the newly remastered Trilogy Box Set is Tuesday October 21st"

..... oh and an interesting tidbit I found while surfing:

Ladies & Gentlemen (Mlps) Limited Edition "Expected Release Date is September 24, 2014"

(The translated URL was WAY too big to post: Search Ladies & Gentlemen (Mlps) Limited Edition on amazon.co.jp)

or easier, go here: :smokin

http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Back-My-Friends-Show/dp/B00M3C55BM/?tag=viglink20252-20

Sorry, but the link on Facebook is NOT ELP's Official Facebook page, just a Fan page.

The real page is here: https://www.facebook.com/EmersonLakePalmer

And so far the real page has said NOTHING about the remixed "Trilogy". I'm expecting it closer to mid-November at the earliest.

Also the other link is just a Japanese reissue of the remaster. Nothing to fan over...

I just received notices from Amazon for Trilogy and Welcome back my friends.... And no; I don't know exactly what's coming in terms of format...

This is just craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy, this is almost like refusing to have movie reviewers review a movie before it is released. What are they hiding??

After the last ELP release debacle, you'd think that they would be on top of this.

Amazing, simply amazing. :rolleyes:

Now it's late March :(

Your Amazon.co.uk order
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Emerson Lake & Palmer "Trilogy"
Estimated arrival date: March 23 2015 - March 27 2015​

But I suspect it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
Hang in there guys!

I think Trilogy has a long way to go before it replaces Jackson Browne's 'Running On Empty' as the longest delayed surround title that actually finally came out, it was years for that one.

Hang in there guys!

I think Trilogy has a long way to go before it replaces Jackson Browne's 'Running On Empty' as the longest delayed surround title that actually finally came out, it was years for that one.

True, true! :D 'Tho I think maybe those 5.1's of SuperSession and Child Is Father To The Man that AF finally liberated took even longer to emerge?

Ps. Has anybody here heard from DennisMoore Jr. (who started this thread) lately?

Paul, I did as sent him a private message on a non music item on Jan.1 as his favorite hockey team(Washington Capitals) played an outdoor hockey game on Jan.1 and I asked him about the game. Dennis replied to me on Jan.10th, saying he has been really busy lately and on a music front that he was very much looking forward to the 2 Rick Wakeman and ELP Trilogy.

peter

Paul, I did as sent him a private message on a non music item on Jan.1 as his favorite hockey team(Washington Capitals) played an outdoor hockey game on Jan.1 and I asked him about the game. Dennis replied to me on Jan.10th, saying he has been really busy lately and on a music front that he was very much looking forward to the 2 Rick Wakeman and ELP Trilogy.

peter

................it has been a wee bit quiet without his humour!

True, true! :D 'Tho I think maybe those 5.1's of SuperSession and Child Is Father To The Man that AF finally liberated took even longer to emerge?

They may have taken longer to emerge relative to when they were done, but there were never announced for release until recently, as far as I know. Running On Empty was announced, and available to preorder on Amazon, etc. for years. Every 6 months or so the due date would be pushed back yet again...I know JonUrban followed it quite closely at the time, he could probably remember the details better than me.

They may have taken longer to emerge relative to when they were done, but there were never announced for release until recently, as far as I know. Running On Empty was announced, and available to preorder on Amazon, etc. for years. Every 6 months or so the due date would be pushed back yet again...I know JonUrban followed it quite closely at the time, he could probably remember the details better than me.

Ah yes, I stand corrected! :)

Back