• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acoustic Sounds is offering about 254 titles (various formats) at 50% off. I did notice some of the Beach Boys SACD's are among the 254, so some nice sales going on.

Acoustic Sounds

Almost all of the AP Living Stereo SACDs are included in the sale. The charge of $15 for shipping within the US is a bummer though (I'd be happy with tracked media mail, which would cost them $4 tops).

Acoustic Sounds is offering about 254 titles (various formats) at 50% off. I did notice some of the Beach Boys SACD's are among the 254, so some nice sales going on.

Speaking of The Beach Boys, have you or has any QQ member here done a comparison between the available digital downloads and the SACD’s for sound quality difference? I have several of the digital download albums and haven’t had a sit down and critique but while roaming around the house, they seem to sound okay but I do wonder what their source is.

Speaking of The Beach Boys, have you or has any QQ member here done a comparison between the available digital downloads and the SACD’s for sound quality difference? I have several of the digital download albums and haven’t had a sit down and critique but while roaming around the house, they seem to sound okay but I do wonder what their source is.

No, I have not. I purchased all of the BB SACD's, so that's the source I have and am very happy with them.

Almost all of the AP Living Stereo SACDs are included in the sale. The charge of $15 for shipping within the US is a bummer though (I'd be happy with tracked media mail, which would cost them $4 tops).

I did pick up a couple [already had some] and they do sound spectacular. Next year, they'll have the AP Decca remastered SACDs on sale for 50% off.

I did purchase 8 SACDs @ 50% off including the Peter, Paul & Mary Live in Concert SACD/RBCD combo [$40 list] so I figured the s/h charge of $15 was somewhat justified.

Also picked up a back~up copy of Herbie Hancock's HEADHUNTERS as it included the surround layer of the original OOP SONY SACD. [https://www.amazon.com/Headhunters-...1-1&keywords=Herbie+Hancock+HEADHUNTERS+SACD]

Another sale going on...and this one has good selections that you can discount..AND ..the discount is 20% and you get REASONABLE SHIPPING...promo code is SSM20....let me give you a few examples..

First example...this is a stellar 2 disc SACD...selling for $65 on acoustic sounds and no discount...with promo code SSM20 at music direct $51.99....here

Second example..another impressive disc...beach boys $23.99 with promo code HERE

Third example...The Doors..$23.99 Here

Acoustic Sounds

Thanks GOS. (y):music I just ordered the 3 Doors Multi-Channel Hybrid SACD's that I saw... Waiting For The Sun (my favorite Doors Album), The Soft Parade and Morrison Hotel for $15.00 each. Wish They Had the other 3.

For those that missed out on the Velvet Underground Box Set with 5 CDs and a DVD with surround...now is your chance...use deep discount promo code CYBER for 15% off an already good price HERE...if you live in one of the states that don't charge tax on this item...it's $38 and change:)...and this is a good one to have if you like the content

Back