• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Keane Hopes & Fears Dualdisc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr8track

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
Hi,
I've got an extra copy of Keane's Hopes & Fears on Dualdisc that I'd be interested in trading if someone has an extra surround copy of something they want to part with. The audio portion is in surround plus it contains I believe about 4 videos. The audio on the music videos is surround as well. This is a new disc I've only played a few times. I actually received a replacement copy because on the videos the audio level dips up and down in a couple of parts. All the songs in the videos are also included in the audio set list, so if you don't care that much about watching the videos then you really are not losing anything. So, if you're interested in the disc for the audio portion then send me a PM and let me know what you have to trade.
Thanks

I received a replacement disc from Yourmusic and it has the same flucuating audio problems in the music videos. I have not listened to the audio portion of the newer disc. So, this obviously was a problem w/ a number of these discs, if not all of them.

Back