10 - 50% off all Djabe and Djabe & Steve Hackett surround albums in all format at Djabe webshop

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djabe

This is a good time to collect all the Djabe and Djabe & Stve Hackett surround sound releases! 10 - 50 % off all DVD, DVD-Audio, Blu-ray contain a great surround sound studio or live recordings! The sale lasts until 31 August midnight CET at the Djabe webshop.
http://djabe.hu/en/product-category/akcio/#
djabe_sorround_summer_sale_facebook_EN.jpg

This is a good time to collect all the Djabe and Djabe & Stve Hackett surround sound releases! 10 - 50 % off all DVD, DVD-Audio, Blu-ray contain a great surround sound studio or live recordings! The sale lasts until 31 August midnight CET at the Djabe webshop.
http://djabe.hu/en/product-category/akcio/#View attachment 55217
Awesome šŸ˜Ž have quite a few titles I want to fill in; will be heading over today - thanks and much thanks to my man @kap'n krunch for turning me on to Djabe. :love:

Awesome šŸ˜Ž have quite a few titles I want to fill in; will be heading over today - thanks and much thanks to my man @kap'n krunch for turning me on to Djabe. :love:
Oh , and I would like to thank QQ, especially Neil Wilkes, who turned me on to them...
And a big hug to Attila!!!! Great guy and such a great group!

What will shipping from Hungary to North America be like at this point in time?
I havenā€™t ordered anything from Europe since before the pandemic

What will shipping from Hungary to North America be like at this point in time?
I havenā€™t ordered anything from Europe since before the pandemic
Hi, We have shipped to Canada and US some orders in the last few months, and all parcel arrived. Some delays might be possible, but the delay is not essential.
Attila

Hi, We have shipped to Canada and US some orders in the last few months, and all parcel arrived. Some delays might be possible, but the delay is not essential.
Attila
OK, finally got these beauties in today, only took two weeks, direct from Hungary, seemed like it was two months with all the fast happenings around here - right one Attila :QQlove

DJABE.jpg

OK, finally got these beauties in today, only took two weeks, direct from Hungary, seemed like it was two months with all the fast happenings around here - right one Attila :QQlove

View attachment 55818

Nice score, Sheaths will be on my next order, whenever that is. The shipping difference from 3 to 4 discs didnā€™t make sense so left it for next time

Attila

My order shipped Aug.31, arrived today.
That was fast.
And a nice extra in the package too
Thanks Attila :)

Back