100 Columbia (and associated) SQ titles are/were available digitally!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the roadwork, i mean footwork, continues.. DV Quad SACD info updates made to the Wikipedia entries for Chase S/T, Chase Pure Music, The Main Ingredient Euphrates River and the Guess Who's #10 and Road Food (y)
I might be inclined to make fresh scans of the D/V front covers to be added to these pages.

Thanks, love and hugs. Hope others will pitch in with quad mixer credits and pictures of SACD covers.

One thing that Wiki likes, and I have seen items removed from the page when there is no citation. This I am quoting "from the original analogue tapes by Michael Dutton". Is there an article about Michael Dutton and his mastering techniques, and mention of using original analog masters? Liner notes do not go into much detail about studio. source tapes, or mastering / authoring. .

(edit) I just saw credits on back of booklet state M. Dutton and original master tapes.

you're welcome! anytime! :giggle:
i can do the Quad mixer credits no sweat :ROFLMAO: will get onto it tomorrow night.

you're welcome! anytime! :giggle:
i can do the Quad mixer credits no sweat :ROFLMAO: will get onto it tomorrow night.
Under GH #10 for example, under Personnel one would add missing Producer, Engineer, and then Quadraphonic Mixer. Easy peasy! But generally producer and engineer are already Wiki page listed. This one does not include them (yet).

It would be weird to include the quad mixer and not producer or engineer.

Nope. It's a GT of 89. I just modified Post #1 to reflect the new number.

See the source image

89 includes 2 x Charlie Rich biyatches and all the DV Classical SQ schtuff?

DAMN! I somehow missed those 2 "Charlie Rich biyatches" :eek:

Thanks for the error check. It's now 93!

Last edited:
tap tap 🎤

"is this thing on!?"

if i could just say
(being sorta serious for a sec)
if you had told me just a few years ago when i jumped on the Surround Master SQ decoding powerhouse and went on a journey of Quaddiscovery, that 93 glorious Quads from CBS' catalogue of SQ records would've been digital-ised, i'd never have believed you!

well, just look at us -- there ain't nothin' stoppin' us now!!! :rocks

Well ive no computer running currently but i did put a link on a work related FB page for DV...aprx 1500 members...my posting was regarding the demise of physical media n a plea to help it survive whether vinyl cd or SACD...i dont really do social media n dont do FB...but its work related site....so im trying :)

Back