1977 Sound Concepts Quad Catalog

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry fizzy, i've no idea! 🤷‍♀️ i think our man Duncan had a go with SQ decoding the UK Stereo LP/CD (i forget which now?) and it did diddly squat.. so who can say what's what, what!? 🤔
My 9am conference call got cancelled (after I'd slept through the alarm and had to do a mad dash downstairs at the last minute :oops: ) so I had another go this morning with the SM2 in SQ 4.0 mode, sadly Jeff Beck Live with the Jan Hammer Group is not Quad - great album though!

I love these quad relic threads because they bring back memories, but they also give folks who were not there a glimpse into that time. It was a very good time with regard to a lot of things.

So I found my torn and tattered green one, and also a later edition with a blue cover. Thought you'd all like to take a peek. The green edition is from 1977, the blue from 1978, as indicated by the catalog numbers
Yeah, it's pretty cool to look back and see this stuff. I was barely born when these catalogs were issued. And how about that Panasonic demodulator with semi-conductor cartridge for $49.95. Hah, wow! (Yeah, that'd be about $215 in today's money.)
6DBE59AB-C60A-49BD-BA0F-705C09DFB216.jpeg

Back