2008 QuadraphonicQuad eBay "Shocker Log" [ARCHIVED]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sealed Al Green Greatest Hits dvda item #300268033750 $181.38 I had the page up of the stuff that I was bidding on last night and decided to see what other discs had gone for since I was shut out. This was at over 76 dollars hours before the end of the auction.

THANKS cutter! I just added this to the list.. :banana:

Geez, I'm glad I found a new copy of Al Green's GH DVD-A just a few weeks ago for $26.99 off the Best Buy shelf...

Last edited:
Return To Forever - Romantic Warrior - SACD
Is that multichannel? Some versions multichannel?

Vinylguy4

Guess I screwed that one up, eh? Does anyone here actually have a 5.1 version of this bugger?

well hard back books are now very easy to duplicate ...even as one off's...40 page color can be done for $27 USD plus shipping

This guy's hit the shocker log jackpot !!

Here's another one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s=algo=SI&its=I%2BIA&itu=IA%2BUCI&otn=4&ps=42

and just read this part of the auction and I quote...... "Being part of the production process, we (that is Tonefloat, Crazy Diamond's record label) will be offering several copies of the limited edition of Insurgentes over the next few weeks. The reason for this the absurd amount of money asked elsewhere for Insurgentes.
For this very reason the full auction price will be donated to a dutch foundation that saves geese from being tormented and killed, and has opened a field of over 600 acres to allow these wonderful creatures to have a safe and pleasant life. Maintainig such a field costs a lot of money (food, fencing, medicins), remember geese can be as old as 45 years! The foundation is called Akka's Ganzenparadijs (Akka's Goose Paradise)."

The prices of the "Shocker List" did they say the items were sold for this prices or were many of the records only offered to those prices but not sold?

Today there is another shocker in German ebay: The Temptations Japan CD4W-7069, minimum bid 576.00 Euro.

The prices of the "Shocker List" did they say the items were sold for this prices or were many of the records only offered to those prices but not sold?

Today there is another shocker in German ebay: The Temptations Japan CD4W-7069, minimum bid 576.00 Euro.

Klaus,

These are items that SOLD. They have to actually sell to make the list! :smokin

Unbelievable shockers! And how lucky I was. Some years ago I have got "Dark Side Of The Moon" (RM Japan) at ebay Germany for 15 Euros. The seller didn't notify it as Quad. :rolleyes:

Tough times for the shocker log. There have not been many big entries lately. I think the conversion mania and torrential downloads are bringing the quad collector market back down to Earth. Even reels are coming back to realistic selling prices!

It still amazes me that there are so many SEALED Q8's out there on eBay. :mad:@:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back