2021 SURROUND RELEASES

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Just pre~ordered the new Giancarlo CD/DVD~A from Burning Shed and I don't mind telling everybody what a PITA hassle I had regarding my password. But I love Nosound, I love DVD~A and I loved th sample from his new album.

For US customers about $28 delivered...with VAT removed!

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

esimms86

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

BrystonUser

Has anyone heard the Liquid Tension Experiment LT3 album in 5.1 yet? I was about to purchase from HDTracks but thankfully decided to browse through the forum here and spotted they have a Blu-ray disc of the album. What format is the audio, 5.1 LPCM, dts-HD MA or dolby TrueHD?

haikubass

Has anyone heard the Liquid Tension Experiment LT3 album in 5.1 yet? What format is the audio, 5.1 LPCM, dts-HD MA or dolby TrueHD?
Hi, best place to ask about the mix here would be this thread as there's no poll yet. As for the audio format, the cover says dts-HD MA and LPCM 96/24. I'm adding the info to the list.

EricKalet

QQ Supporter
Has anyone heard the Liquid Tension Experiment LT3 album in 5.1 yet? I was about to purchase from HDTracks but thankfully decided to browse through the forum here and spotted they have a Blu-ray disc of the album. What format is the audio, 5.1 LPCM, dts-HD MA or dolby TrueHD?
Has both LPCM 5.1 and dts hd-ma 5.1

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova

Mr. Afternoon

The Only Surround Gorilla