2021 SURROUND RELEASES

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Eolian - Division. 5.1 mix via 24/96 FLAC files. Available on bandcamp here: Division, by Eolian
View attachment 64279
An album about the division of a community. Thread/comments here:
Now also available via IAA:

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I'd run far from the broad bean in garlic or no garlic, the runner bean is an all together better prospect!
Oh I forgot , gotta put some Dill in with the vinegar , sugar , salt , and beans.
This makes those long beans more palatable In the pickling .

neil wilkes

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
In case you missed the CD/Blu-Ray sets, Alan Williams' complete surround catalog is now available in 5.1 FLAC form on Immersive Audio Album. There's some really fantastic music and 5.1 mixing on all three of these titles (the cover of Supertramp's "The Logical Song" on Signs and Wonders is particularly epic).

These are all great albums as well - buy the discs and you will get full instrumental versions too (we supplied the 5.1 instrumentals to the site, but not sure if they will be offered) but if you don't want the discs, I urge you to use this new site wherever possible. Jonathan (the chap behind it) really does give a damn about surround too, which is sadly all too rare these days and he is also a really nice chap too (no, I am not on any form of payment or kickback either)

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
These are all great albums as well - buy the discs and you will get full instrumental versions too (we supplied the 5.1 instrumentals to the site, but not sure if they will be offered) but if you don't want the discs, I urge you to use this new site wherever possible. Jonathan (the chap behind it) really does give a damn about surround too, which is sadly all too rare these days and he is also a really nice chap too (no, I am not on any form of payment or kickback either)
5.1 instrumentals are there - thanks for the kind words!

IAA_AlanW.jpg