2021 SURROUND RELEASES

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Tres Discrete

QQ Supporter
Hello @haikubass Just thought I'd give you a heads up.....
Re :
Loreena McKennitt - The Visit , Atmos , and 5.1 Bluray on Disc #5.......(.and Disc #4 is the whole album in Binaural.)

You may want to change that release date from 9/24 , to 9/17. as I picked up my copy this past Saturday ,
the 18th of September at a local vendor .

-Fizzy ;)

View attachment 71615View attachment 71616View attachment 71617
Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Maybe they gave the Canadian market a jump on things since she is a local gal?
Please report back re: sound!
๐Ÿ”ˆ ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”ˆ

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis' Volume One album is the latest IAA release. I haven't heard the full Auro 11.1 decode, but it sounds pretty sweet in 5.1 & 7.1 (there are some fun swirling passages at the beginning of a few tracks). If you like modern R&B, don't hesitate to check this out - plus, it may encourage more from Auro & BMG down the line.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis' Volume One album is the latest IAA release. I haven't heard the full Auro 11.1 decode, but it sounds pretty sweet in 5.1 & 7.1 (there are some fun swirling passages at the beginning of a few tracks). If you like modern R&B, don't hesitate to check this out - plus, it may encourage more from Auro & BMG down the line.
Thanks, looks like a good one to try!
I don't see a PayPal option; think you guys will have that in the future?

Mackspower

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
@sjcorne - thank you for posting this. Long time fan of this duo. Just purchased and downloading (individual tracks are +600Mb each).
The vocalists are a who's / who of R&B. Amazing. Easily worth the $24USD. Thanks again.