2021 Year Of "The Sea Shanty?"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I JUST Scored the Ship's second album Tornado from a third party AmazonUS vendor in used GOOD condition:

81GtJHy9tRL._SL1425_.jpg

Hey, @Soundfield -could you please re-up this vid., it never showed anything but "unavailable" since I've tried to catch it?
Sorry Pupster, I've checked and that video link still works here. Not sure why you can't access it, unless YouTube have decided it is too rude for the delicate sensibilities of a US audience!

Sorry Pupster, I've checked and that video link still works here. Not sure why you can't access it, unless YouTube have decided it is too rude for the delicate sensibilities of a US audience!
Ha, then it must be a real great one dagnabbit!
I did looked up some Rambling Syd Rumpo vids on YouTube, and there’s plenty available :QQlove

So... it's like 8 months later. I think The Mullet lasted longer than The Sea Shanty. I never embraced either due to lack of hair and also I can't swim.

SW, living in Kansas City and not being surround by ocean I can understand why you cannot swim, but also being surrounded by vast farmlands, NO excuse, SON, for NOT SPORTING A MULLET ...... Available on AmazonUS for under $20:

https://www.amazon.com/Attached-Ame...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583726547202429&psc=1

Can’t believe no one has posted this one yet:)

Attachments

• Procol_Harum-A_Salty_Dog_(album_cover).jpg
    Procol_Harum-A_Salty_Dog_(album_cover).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back