2023 Grammy predictions?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So the eligibility period for next year's Grammy Awards have just closed. (Titles released between October 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022 are eligible). History has taught us that most of the releases that we get excited about here aren't what typically get nominated, but a few occasionally make their way to the nomination round. What might get the Grammy folks' attention?
  • The Tipping Point
  • Closure/Continuation
  • Animals
  • Moving Pictures
  • Let It Be
And then of course there's all the stuff that's only available on streaming like American Beauty or the George Michael and Talking Heads catalogs.

Predictions anyone? (The winner gets an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles to join an angry mob of QQ'ers who will be picketing Warner Brothers headquarters with "Stop Fake Atmos" signs! 🤪 )

• The Tipping Point
  • Closure/Continuation
  • Animals
  • Moving Pictures
  • Let It Be
I would love for that to be the nominees list, but I have a feeling it'll be something closer to this:
  • Jane Ira Bloom - Picturing The Invisible
  • Nataly Dawn - Gardenview
  • Harry Styles - Harry's House
  • Tuvayhun - Beatitudes For A Wounded World

I would love for that to be the nominees list, but I have a feeling it'll be something closer to this:
  • Jane Ira Bloom - Picturing The Invisible
  • Nataly Dawn - Gardenview
  • Harry Styles - Harry's House
  • Tuvayhun - Beatitudes For A Wounded World
Plus Thriller!

Back