2ch & MONO SACD'S You're Waiting On

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash MoFi mono

I ordered Johnny Cash from Music Direct three weeks ago last Friday. They're on Chicago's North Side. I live in the Northern Suburbs. I had intended to pick it up, but couldn't get there in time. So, they shipped it media mail. Still haven't seen it!! Glad the USPS has been rendered near useless.

Still waiting for Are You Experienced, Steppenwolf Gold & Lightnin' Hopkins. I'd call or E-Mail Acoustic Sounds. Won't bother, as their customer service absolutely sucks!!

USPS claims Are You Experienced will be delivered tomorrow.

With USPS horrible track record, I'll believe it when I see it.

USPS said they must have a signature, even though we requested door drop off. So, I'm stuck at home tomorrow until it shows up. We live in a house in a very low crime northern burb of Chicago.

I miss record stores!

USPS claims Are You Experienced will be delivered tomorrow.

With USPS horrible track record, I'll believe it when I see it.

USPS said they must have a signature, even though we requested door drop off. So, I'm stuck at home tomorrow until it shows up. We live in a house in a very low crime northern burb of Chicago.

I miss record stores!
I've had pretty good luck with them......waiting on an order from eBay and one that I sent out last week.....but other then that with hundreds of orders received and sent.....those are my only 2 bad experiences!!!!(y).....keeping my fingers crossed🤞:)

Just arrived!

Are You Experienced - 2ch hybrid SACD, mono mix on SACD layer only. It is the US track lineup & artwork.

In USPS fashion, it was deposited in our mailbox. No signature required, go figure.

I preordered this 3+ years ago.

Just arrived!

Are You Experienced - 2ch hybrid SACD, mono mix on SACD layer only. It is the US track lineup & artwork.

In USPS fashion, it was deposited in our mailbox. No signature required, go figure.

I preordered this 3+ years ago.
Still waiting for mine. Ordered 2/12/18. Audio Fidelity says they have more on order but the pressing plants are backed up.

Hendrix - Are You Experienced!
Well today is the 3rd anniversary of my order of the Hendrix - Are You Experienced SACD from Music Direct. As far as I can tell, this is the longest I ever waited between the order and arrival date. I can report that it did arrive on 1/30/21, ironically during the 1st week I was out of town since March 2020. Nonetheless, it is finally in my hot hands. Gotta give that dog a spin soon!

Just because it's a classic album that I don't own on any format, I just ordered this from importCD, and got their 10% off for instock stuff. :)

1668963752836.png

Decided to go ahead and pre-order this title. I sure bet it sounds amazing. Really looking forward to it...if only for the soulful sounds of "I Can't Tell You Why". Just love that tune, it has a special place for me dating back to my late teen years.

1676511335677.png

Mobile Fidelity version of The Eagles - The Long Run on SACD. I ordered from importCD, and double checking...release date has been pushed back 7 days to March 24th. Not bad, hopefully that date sticks. Can't wait to hear how this one sounds.

Back