• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 QuadroSound Titles - Free, You Pay Shipping (Parsons Thibaud, Frank Valdor)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyStatic

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I've got both Parsons Thibaud surround DVD-As and the Frank Valdor as well...

See endorsements by @sjcorne and others: QuadroSurround Closing up shop!

The official releases came on DVD-R and I tried to put these on eBay but nobody there knows what these are and some numbskull just reported me for selling counterfeit items (I'm guessing due to the format and me being up front about it), so I'm just done. You want 'em? They're yours, just hit me with $5 for Media Mail shipping.

Lemme know.

I've got both Parsons Thibaud surround DVD-As and the Frank Valdor as well...

See endorsements by @sjcorne and others: QuadroSurround Closing up shop!

The official releases came on DVD-R and I tried to put these on eBay but nobody there knows what these are and some numbskull just reported me for selling counterfeit items (I'm guessing due to the format and me being up front about it), so I'm just done. You want 'em? They're yours, just hit me with $5 for Media Mail shipping.

Lemme know.
I'm sure I'm too late but just wondering, did you not like them?

I'm sure I'm too late but just wondering, did you not like them?
Hey, yeah as of right now they're already spoken for... I like them well enough, yeah, it's just kind of a habit of mine—things come and go and I manage my physical collection to be a pretty tight little unit and fit in a specific space. Just kinda my own ruleset; with limited time available and SO much to listen to, I like to hear things once at least, and from there I move on with a lot of stuff. 😁

Back