4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybody.
4 new Quadios scheduled for June 23, 2023. Individual releases in those super jewel cases to set them apart from Compact Discs. Will be available from the rhino web store. Probably 30 bucks each.

Great news ! Now we'll all be guessing...
Thanks for your diligence in all things quad.

BEYOND the BEST NEWS I've heard all day .... make that ALL year [so far]! Just when you think the WEA Group/Rhino have abandoned their delightful and sonically superb QUADIO BD~A program, ForagingRhino emerges with news of four individual QUADIO releases.

And as I've stated in previous posts......NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN WHEN RHINO PUTS THEIR NOSE TO THE GRIND AND RELEASES THOSE 1970's COVETED QUAD CHESTNUTS!

IN THE WORDS OF ELEKTRA RECORDING ARTIST CARLY SIMON:

1683440457649.jpeg

Hi everybody.
4 new Quadios scheduled for June 23, 2023. Individual releases in those super jewel cases to set them apart from Compact Discs. Will be available from the rhino web store. Probably 30 bucks each.
wow! 🤩 nice one! 🥳
this has come out of nowhere but must've been some time in the planning stages, thanks for the scoop - and they're coming so soon, seemingly all on the same day! 😋

are they on Blu-ray? will they include Stereo as well as the Quad?

is it one album per jewel case release rather than the multi album sets of Chicago & The Doobies because there's only one album available in Quad of each artist for Rhino to remaster this time round?

will they be limited edition print runs as per the previous Quadio releases?

wow! 🤩 nice one! 🥳
this has come out of nowhere but must've been some time in the planning stages, thanks for the scoop - and they're coming so soon, seemingly all on the same day! 😋

are they on Blu-ray? will they include Stereo as well as the Quad?

is it one album per jewel case release rather than the multi album sets of Chicago & The Doobies because there's only one album available in Quad of each artist for Rhino to remaster this time round?

will they be limited edition print runs as per the previous Quadio releases?
4 different albums, Adam, not a box set and individually released in Super Audio jewel cases and I'm assuming BD~A like the Chicago/Doobie Brothers box sets and hopefully at 192/24 resolution. Don't know if they'll have stereo tracks but hey, RHINO is continuing to forge ahead with their QUADIO releases and you know they're going to be exceptional reissues!

And thanks to Foraging Rhino who has kindly answered a lot of our questions for breaking the fantastic news to adoring fans at QQ forum!

Or Dragon Fly or Spitfire.
it would be cool if it was something not previously on Quad Reel to Reel, as the Jefferson Starship Quads were, maybe Hot Tuna's Burgers which was Q8 only but really any of the Jefferson Starship stuff would make for very welcome Quadio release since there's some great music there and hopefully a sonic upgrade in the process because i remember the Grunt CD-4's i have were fairly grunt-gey sounding 🤞

4 different albums, Adam, not a box set and individually released in Super Audio jewel cases and I'm assuming BD~A like the Chicago/Doobie Brothers box sets and hopefully at 192/24 resolution. Don't know if they'll have stereo tracks but hey, RHINO is continuing to forge ahead with their QUADIO releases and you know they're going to be exceptional reissues!

And thanks to Foraging Rhino who has kindly answered a lot of our questions for breaking the fantastic news to adoring fans at QQ forum!
thank you for the fulsome response, Foraging Ralpheeo 💋😅

Back