4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My take on this is:
1. The teaser coming on Friday will reveal, and not just hint at (to those fairly up on the WMG quad list) the exact titles that are coming.
2. The stock is pressed and now on hand, no delays are expected at all.
3. ForagingRhino is also excited just as we are about the titles set for flight, and the quality achieved here is a TKO.

Very strong potential here is that these releases could top the previous batches of Quadio discs in quality, and even performances depending on one's taste.
Nothing can top those Chicago and Doobies sets for me. But I very much look forward to whichever these classic discs will be.

Nothing can top those Chicago and Doobies sets for me. But I very much look forward to whichever these classic discs will be.
Purple or Sabbath would put me over the moon with excitement. But, yeah, the bar was set high with Chicago and the Doobies.
These were very special sets, and a lot of work went into them obviously. I am much more a fan of CTA, II, and III (and Hits) than the others in the box, and enjoy Capt. & Me, and What Once Were Vices more than the other two in the Doobies set. So both the sets offered up a few real faves each for me.

But I'm a 'rock" fan at heart, raised on it, grew up on it, and love it still. So Alice Cooper, Sabbath, and Deep Purple are for me way up there near Zep, Stones, Who and Bowie for enduring quality listening.

Anyway, glad everyone has gotten stuff they wanted, and are getting more top quality very shortly.

Just wait until we all get to hear Billion Dollar Babies in it's discreet Quad mix, the piano on Mary Ann" is really beautiful with a real thereness to it, very cool.
And speaking of that piano on this track, it's so clear and "there" I believe one can make out that it is an upright piano. Might be just my imagination, but it is my visualization of it. Where on "I Love the Dead" it does sound like a concert grand.

Just so you know, another "teaser" is coming next Friday. Based on the level of astuteness here, I'm sure the titles will become obvious to all of you then.
This is marketing!

Anyway, all product is manufactured and ready to go.
June is a big month for Rhino releases, and this is the spot where the Quadios landed.

You folks are going to love these. They sound phenomenal am I'm so happy they are going to see the light of day.
Just to be clear: by “next” Friday you mean June 9th?
Don’t mean to nit-pick, but the suspense is killing me 😫

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 8.07.36 AM.jpg

So, Friday is the last teaser/reveal. So, when does the pre-order happen? Face it, we’re virtually all going to buy all 4 anyway so when can we give them our money and avoid missing out?
No one here is going to miss out. As long as one does not wait 6 or 9 months to purchase a super-hot title. And if a certain title goes supernova sold-out then a repress would likely happen anyway.

There will be another teaser after this Friday's teaser too! The following Friday!
So I think it will be clear on the 16th what will be available for ordering on the 23rd. I believe there will be no pre-order period. All stock is sitting at the fulfillment center, patiently waiting for the green light.
When I know what the release date is for the next batch, I'll share that here as well.

There will be another teaser after this Friday's teaser too! The following Friday!
So I think it will be clear on the 16th what will be available for ordering on the 23rd. I believe there will be no pre-order period. All stock is sitting at the fulfillment center, patiently waiting for the green light.
When I know what the release date is for the next batch, I'll share that here as well.
Much appreciated. I think the anticipation got to me in my last post, like a kid at Xmas

I think you need to change your avatar…

Attachments

• A7FAA2A2-0707-496E-9359-9AA0D59E99A9.jpeg
    A7FAA2A2-0707-496E-9359-9AA0D59E99A9.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for making it all clear. The 16th and the 23rd, it is.

Then be prepared for a system crash on the 23rd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then be prepared for a system crash on the 23rd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That wouldn't be such a bad thing. It will show Rhino that they need to keep digging for those old quads.....and maybe make some new ones!

And maybe some other record companies will see this and do the same!

Back